mtbr member
    Sep 2005

Question on Commencal Supreme 6.30

I am looking into a Commencal Supreme 6.30 and do not have the opportunity to test ride one. I am 5'6" tall and a little concerned with the standover on the bike. I am looking at the S/M size. Any feedback from anyone who has ridden one would also be appreciated. Thanks for the help

aka Jesse Palmer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy
    I am looking into a Commencal Supreme 6.30 and do not have the opportunity to test ride one. I am 5'6" tall
    Your are exactly in the middle of the height range they give for the s/m size, so you should be golden. Don't worry about stand-over height too much, you are going to be riding it not standing over it right?

http://www.commencal.com/bike/sizes/index_en.htm
    + nifty feature of google: type "1.8m to feet" or any other unit conversion into the search and it calculates it

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy
    I am looking into a Commencal Supreme 6.30 and do not have the opportunity to test ride one. I am 5'6" tall and a little concerned with the standover on the bike. I am looking at the S/M size. Any feedback from anyone who has ridden one would also be appreciated. Thanks for the help
    Short version will be perfect for you. My friend is 5'7" with short legs and he has no problem with standover high. Bike rides so good that I am thinking about changing my Turner for forthcoming Meta 6.

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    I have a L/XL and the stand over is the lowest of any bike I have owned. The shape of the top tube helps also. In general, it seems to be a well thought out bike.