Thread: New US Distro?

mtbr member
    Sep 2012

New US Distro?

I was looking at the new V4 on commencal.com and clicked the us flag and was taken here-
    COMMENCAL USA, CALIFORNIA that says is coming in September.
    Is Commencal-America is out? I have heard of a lot of issues with the current availability here so this might not be a bad thing.

mtbr member
    Apr 2014
    For 2015 Commencal are concentrating on direct distribution, to allow them to compete with direct brands and offer a more competitive price to its customers.

Commencal will still have dealers, but they will no longer be going through distributors in Europe and they will be starting Commencal USA very shortly. This means if customers have any queries about the bikes, they will be directly in touch with the guys that helped develop them.
    from Commencal 2015 Meta V4 Launch | IMB | Free Mountain Bike Magazine Online

Pricing in europe really has improved. I am curious what the frames will cost, definitely like the new meta Trail

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    Website it up...

jej
    Jay The Hill
    May 2007
    Hello, it's jay with Commencal USA, we are really proud distribute our bikes ourselves in North America now. Fel free to contact us in you have any questions at contact@commencalusa.com