Meta AM / SX mud guard
is there any chance that commencal will make the mud guard for Meta AM / SX rear shock?
Not just famous; infamous
Pinkbike has a preview of the AM.
At the bottom, it reads:
- Rear wheel travel: 150mm // Shock 200mm x 57mm // Mounting hardware 22.2mm x 10mm.
- Tapered head tube using Cane Creek ZS44/ZS56 standard, possibility to mount an Angleset headset, regardless of frame size.
- 180mm Postmount standard brake mount, positioned to reduce the effects of braking forces on the suspension action.
- 142mm x 12mm hub standard.
- 68/73mm crankset standard // Shimano Press Fit bottom bracket + ISCG 05 mounts.
- Triple-butted 7005 alloy frame.
- Internal cable/hose routing: front and rear derailleurs, rear brake, telescopic seatpost.
- Headtube-mounted internal cable/hose routing plug included as standard.
- Optional integrated mudguard available.
- Chainstay protector.
- Seatpost diameter 31.6mm // Seat clamp diameter 34.9mm
So, probably, but how will it attach?
I found these on google
I think its nice.. hopefully commencal will make this for the Meta AM / SX family
I'm so wanting those frame to have a mud guard
By gunt pimp in forum Commencal
Last Post: 08-12-2011, 07:59 AM
By nlp_4life in forum Commencal
Last Post: 05-04-2010, 03:14 PM
By havenzhiv in forum Commencal
Last Post: 04-07-2010, 06:20 AM
By delmue in forum Maverick
Last Post: 09-08-2009, 10:34 AM
By MXwebsitesDOTcom in forum Drivetrain - shifters, derailleurs, cranks
Last Post: 10-25-2006, 06:04 PM