Commencal MaxMax: An affordable street/DJ bike/BSX
I just got this in from Max Commencal, they have a new bike for 2007 (2008 will see a smaller 24" wheel version for the kid's), the MaxMax.
Max Commencal told me he wanted to create a top quality frame and top quality components where necessary, all the while keeping the price low and accessible.
Same Absolut aluminum frame as the $1599 absolut 1, the frame has:
- adjustable horizontal and vertical dropouts,
- tri weld seatube/chainstay/top tube area,
- hydroformed downtube
- 4130 blade rigid fork
- single speed with rear disc hub that will take a cassette
- Truvativ Ruktion cranks with bashguard
- Kenda K-rads
- should retail for about $499usd
If I had to describe this bike in one word, it would be "Flickable"
Results 1 to 2 of 2