mtbr member
    Jul 2006

Commencal Decals

Hi guys,

I've just did a new paint job over my Commencal Supernormal and am now looking for some original Commencal decals for the frame.

Anyone know where I can get them?

Thanks.

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    Call Mike Raney at bti-usa.com.

Antitheist & Kitten lover
    Let me know how this turns out. I was considering painting my Supreme, but didn't want to loose the sweet logo on the downtube.
    Race Mojo Wheels | Read VitalMTB

Quote Originally Posted by brocelif
    Call Mike Raney at bti-usa.com.
    Found at Pinkbike

About Commencal USA-
    Commencal "SuperVelos" are designed in the mountainous principality of Andorra and sold in more than 30 countries worldwide. Commencal celebrates its 10th anniversary this year. BTI, a full service global wholesale distributor located in Santa Fe, New Mexico is proud to be the exclusive importer of Commencal in the United States. Please visit us at www.bti-usa.com and www.commencal.com. Mike Raney, US Commencal sales manager, can be reached at mraney@bti-usa.com, or 505-216-3218 for comments.

mtbr member
    did you ever get the decals for your commencal...in the middle of getting my supreme DH powdercoated and wondering if BTI was able to hook you up or if you went to another place for the decals..cheers

mtbr member
    Oct 2006

commie decals

Hey Jason, as you are in Colorado you could talk to Dire Ride Co on Kipling and Bowles. They do some nice vinyl work.

Dire Ride Co has nothing on their website, not even an address. I haven't heard of them before, I'll send over an email and see what they can do.

Are you still selling your 4X? I am waiting on 2010 prices right now, but might be interested in yours.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    Commencal USA here, Super Normal graphics might be hard. We have some generic Commencal stickers and stuff like that if it helps, other wise I also recommend going the full custom route. Let me know if can help out...

I will always take stickers

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxShred
    Commencal USA here, Super Normal graphics might be hard. We have some generic Commencal stickers and stuff like that if it helps, other wise I also recommend going the full custom route. Let me know if can help out...
    MaxShred - I appreciate the response on the stickers. Do you guys know of any places that do custom decals/graphics in the US. The only reliable place I have really found that does MTB graphics is slikgraphics.com but they are based in the UK. Also as Jason said...I am always up for stickers..but how would we go about getting/ordering those? Cheers!

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    vcgraphix, they are in Golden Colorado an do tons of cycling/ motocross stuff. I strongly recommend them.

mtbr member
    vcgraphix, they are in Golden Colorado an do tons of cycling/ motocross stuff. I strongly recommend them.
    As a heads up for anybody looking to contact VCGraphix - I got an email back from them and they only do large production manufacturer based decals, and not one off custom work. This is definitely getting more difficult than I expected...

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    Cantil3v3r,
    I think that I have something for you. Is there a number that i can call you at?

mtbr member
    Cantil3v3r,
    I think that I have something for you. Is there a number that i can call you at?
    PM sent. Cheers!

mtbr member
    Apr 2009

MTB decals by request and customized

Hello, maybe in www.bikesdecals.com you can get them. thanks. You can request customized decals there. Bye

Yeah, I am going to say no to a website with no contact information, poor mastery of the English language, and no apparent use of https in the ordering process.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by fulldecals
    Hello, maybe in www.bikesdecals.com you can get them. thanks. You can request customized decals there. Bye
    How do you even think of competing in this market when you can not process your orders with efficiency? I bought a set of Boxxer stickers from this people, after 2-3 weeks of patiently waiting they arrived but were cut wrong. Now after 6 weeks (give or take), I still am waiting for a replacement.

I do not recommend bikesdecals at all.

Fulldecals.com, their other site, has been marked as suspicious by Google. Can these guys get any more awesome?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonvelocity
    Fulldecals.com, their other site, has been marked as suspicious by Google. Can these guys get any more awesome?
    i'm pretty sure they are at the peak of 'awesomeness'!!

mtbr member
    I don't know if anybody is still interested but if you wanted stickers straight from Commencal you can get the 2010 sticker pack in black or white!

Commencal Store

When I emailed them a few months ago they told me about these and it looks like you can choose from 2 different kits, both in black and white, depending on the bike you have. They did say to order them through your local Commencal dealer though so you don't have to get them from Europe, but it looks like it is up to you.

Gnarbar
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonvelocity
    I got some Intense M6 decals from them, no problem at all, quality is fine.
    White/blue Intense Slopestyle
    Red 2011 Morewood Makulu

Sovereign Cycle | Lama Cycles | Morewood Bikes | Kali Protectives