Thread: Commencal?

mtbr member
    Oct 2005

Commencal?

I thought I heard Commencal was going to bring their bikes over to the States awhile back, but I can't find any more about it. They have no US dealers on their site. Anyone know something about this? I'm interested in looking at their Meta 4X frame.

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Nobody knows?

ride hard take risks
    Havent heard anything, give them a call or email!

Pedeler

Coming to America

My name is Clark Wright and my company Ceerise is bringing in the bikes. We are kicking off the brand at Sea Otter. We have a couple of Meta 4x bikes coming for Team members. Your welcome to take one for a test ride if you are planning on coming. You can email me direct at clark@ceerise.com

WWT
    mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    They’re coming! I met one of the US distributors in Fontana, and talked to him a bit about the bike and rode one around for a while. They are really nice bikes and seem like they will be pretty reasonable on the price scale, as well. From what I understand, they should be here in April.

Pedeler

What's Up

WWT,

I thought I might see you in Keyesville last weekend, the race was good with plenty of excercise, no shuttle.

Will you and the gang be at Otter?

conjoinicorned
    i've had a chance to ride the meta (not the 4x version, sorry) and the supreme. superb bikes, amazing build quality and attention to detail, and beatiful riding single pivots.

the meta would be #1 on my list had i not already got a new trail bike. and hey, cedric can't be wrong, right?
    what would rainbow unicorn do?

mtbr member
    You mean one of these?????????????
    Attached Images Attached Images

Pedeler

Nice

Great!!! photo it does a pappa proud, thats my son Christain who is 12 racing in the 12-18 year old class, we were a little nervous,alright I was nervous he was fine. He ended up taking 1st and was reaaaallly stoked, were heading to Coral Hollow this weekend to try it again. Also nice job on the hike.

www.sirbikealotracing.com
    if you're wanting a frame asap simply email
    andreas@kmi.ca

they are the canadian distributor and have plenty in stock

plus they've been amazing setting up our Dropmachine.com/Commencal Team
    : : :http://sirbikealotracing.com/ : : : : : : : : :

www.eastcoastopen.com
    DH/XC/Dual

Pedeler

Good Otter

Well we had a great Sea Otter. In additoin to Cedrics Omnium Win the USA Riders came up with 5 podiums on the bikes. Maybe Drop Machine can put Otter on next years schedule. As far as bikes, we have them. KMI can hook you up in Canada and we have the USA. you can email me at clark@ceerise.com for pricing and we can set up delivery though yur favorite shop.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedeler
    Great!!! photo it does a pappa proud, thats my son Christain who is 12 racing in the 12-18 year old class, we were a little nervous,alright I was nervous he was fine. He ended up taking 1st and was reaaaallly stoked, were heading to Coral Hollow this weekend to try it again. Also nice job on the hike.
    Thats awesome, I bet there were a lot of angry 18 year olds haha