Thread: Commencal

mtbr member
    Aug 2005

Commencal

HI !

I am french, and if i have decided to write you today it's because in europe there is a brand maned "COMMENCAL".

but at First, Excuse me for my approximatical ENGLISH but i don't use this language every day.

Commencal is the new brand of Max COMMENCAL since 2000. At the beginnig of the 80's he had created SUNN who is the brand who had win the most world championships trophee in mountain bike downhills, trial, en XC in the 90's.

So, I have got a COMMENCAL Supernormal disc 2005. His original price was 1499 € but now it cost 1299 € because the new models will comes in septembre.

He is equiped with Frame N+UTS (in fact 7005 alumunium), RS REBA sl with pop lock adjust, shimano LX with dual control....

please look COMMENCAL website

and what do you think about the META en SUPREME familly

Are you talking to me?

Spam!

Moderators, please delete.
    gfy

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by damion
    Moderators, please delete.

Ah ! je vois je suis pas americain alors j'ai rien a foutre l !!!
    JE fais l'effort de m'exprimer dans une langue que je ne metrise pas tres bien.

Au moins en france lorsqu'un etranger essaye de s'eprimer sur un forum francais, nous faisons l'effort d'entamer un dialogue.

Arretez de vous croire superieurs aux autres.

Yes, that's fonetic
    Quote Originally Posted by papyrus
    Ah ! je vois je suis pas americain alors j'ai rien a foutre l*!!

Au moins en france lorsqu'un etranger essaye de s'eprimer sur un forum francais, nous faisons l'effort d'entamer un dialogue.

Okay you cheese eating surrender monkey, we use English here...no matter how fractured, ebonicized or under punctuated!

Probably drunk right now

Ok....

Quote Originally Posted by papyrus
    Ah ! je vois je suis pas americain alors j'ai rien a foutre l !!!

So you don't speak or write English well. So what? That doesn't change the fact that you're trying to sell your product here. In general, there is no problem with doing this. Just purchase advertising space from the site owners.

Ken

Yummy
    Quote Originally Posted by whodaphuck
    Okay you cheese eating surrender monkey, we use English here...no matter how fractured, ebonicized or under punctuated!
    Nice. A bald-faced racial slur, yet there's clearly no harm done because of the smiley at the end.

I wonder ... if I went to Harlem and repeatedly yelled the 'N' word would I escape a brutal beating if I was smiling while I did it?

Kn.
    I used to be with it. Then, they changed what "it" is, and now what I'm with is no longer "it". And whatever "it" is, is strange and confusing.

Probably drunk right now

What a dick you are...

Quote Originally Posted by whodaphuck
    I don't know why many people in the world consider people from the United States ugly Americans.

Yes, that's fonetic
    Quote Originally Posted by K'Endo
    Nice. A bald-faced racial slur, yet there's clearly no harm done because of the smiley at the end.

I wonder ... if I went to Harlem and repeatedly yelled the 'N' word would I escape a brutal beating if I was smiling while I did it?

Kn.
    And exactly which "race" would I be slurring, the French?

Yes, that's fonetic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken in KC
    I don't know why many people in the world consider people from the United States ugly Americans.
    Well, sorry if I offended anyone with my (apparantly) overdone lame attempt at humor.

Last time I'll quote Limbaugh without giving him full credit.

Are you talking to me?

Touchy subject.

Next time, quote the author.
    gfy

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken in KC
    So you don't speak or write English well. So what? That doesn't change the fact that you're trying to sell your product here. In general, there is no problem with doing this. Just purchase advertising space from the site owners.

Ken
    Well, i am not trying to sell my product. it is not my compagny.

I am just a biker who likes commencal bikes. And i just want to ask you wath do you think about these bikes.

it's all.

Yes, that's fonetic
    Quote Originally Posted by damion
    Next time, quote the author.
    No, next time I think I'll leave razzing the spammers to you professionals...

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    They're very cool bikes. Congrats on the Supernormal... it's definitely 'supernormal' and one sharp looking bike. I was looking into one a while back, but decided to build up some old frames instead. You don't see them much outside France. Good UK representation building up though. I might get one next year.

And if a stranger called me a chink with a smile on his face, I'd kick him in the nuts with an equally big smile on my face and while still smiling, I'd kick his head in. Get thee behind me, Bush-voting ignoramus (and an extra just so that you know I'm joking, yeah?)

mtbr member
    Sweet looking bike man!.

Professional Nerd
    Papyrus,

Je suis desole que quelques americains dans cette fourum sont un peu impolis. Ils ont torts d'utiliser des insultes. Malheureusement, cette fourum avait des problemes avec des vendeurs deguises. Ils mettaient des annonces fausses pour les bicyclettes. Alors, tout le monde faut d'etre honnete!

Merci.

-Danimal

P.S. J'aime ton velo blanc. Il est tres sexy.
    Last edited by Danimal; 08-20-2005 at 06:27 PM.

mtbr member
    Jan 2005

A racial slur?

Quote Originally Posted by K'Endo

Kn.
    As if the French were particular about insulting Americans.

Ron