Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

2009 Commencal Supreme DH

6K views 19 replies 19 participants last post by  ryan_daugherty 
#1 ·
#16 · (Edited)
The reason it's so slack is they have the wrong size shock on it, it's a 8.75 when the frame is designed for a 9.5... I'm def. diggin' the graphics, but I hafta say the '08s def. are more prettier.. it looks like they took the old design and just mounted the shock lower for a lower center of gravity.. rear end looks very similar to the 08s..
check it:

#17 ·
first of all this is the prototype of the bikes that Aherton's bro's gonna ride this seasons, the one who is actualy the right 09 commencal production bike, is Cedric Gracia's bike... he was actualy riding it at the end of last season and this season in a green color, 2 guys already have a chance to have them for this upcoming season in Switzerland.. im gonna have a chance to ride the bike during mid summer when my friend gonna come down here... cant wait to try the bike, supposly it eats rockgarden better than the old design...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.