hello everybody. i'm planning a 3 week solo camping/riding trip to colorado and getting out there in a week or so.
im from england and have no idea what to expect! so i have several questions. if you could answer any of them i would be exremely grateful
1. can you take bike bags on buses?
2. do buses go anywhere near campsites?
3. or should i rent/buy a car?
4. do ski lifts open for bikes in the summer (like they do in france)? are passes expensive?
5. would anyone like to hook up and show me some trails??-i could repay the favour in england or the alps someday!!
6 is colorado really the best place to go? or is canada better?
Mtbr's 2016 Winter Biking GearReviews and Roundups
Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Where to go - colorado?