mtbr member
    Dec 2010

Western Slope Riding Group

I am looking for some feedback on an idea I have been kicking around. Would any of you West Slope riders out there be interested in joining an informal riding group that would meet maybe once a month to do a predetermined ride in areas on the west slope, ranging from areas around Glenwood Springs to Fruita and maybe even as far as Moab? I am not looking to start a weekly after work ride as there is already several of these that exist in my area. I am looking to get a network of riders together that like getting out on longer rides but don't always have other riders that are interested in that sort of thing. I would like to prearrange 1 long ride per month, with each ride being somewhere in the area of 40-60 mile range. My desire to set this up stems from the fact that typically I end up doing these stupid long rides alone and I really don't like heading off on an all day ride alone if I can avoid it. I am not really into social media so to speak but I started a facebook page as I thought this would be the easiest way to communicate on proposed routes and dates with several people. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Tigers love pepper...

Superhero in training
    I know my wife and I are planning monthly rides/weekends around Colorado this summer. IMHO there's no real need for another fb page, just post up on this website. If I can join in on the ride, I definitely will!

And yes, Endoholic's have a good thing going too.
    Roan Cliff Chaos
    June 15-16 in beautiful Rifle, Colorado
    https://sites.google.com/site/roancliffchaos/