Tigers love pepper...

Three Sisters construction begins

Thought I noticed some faint new trail coming down Curts (in the dark) last night.

News Story

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    It will be interesting to see how much traffic that trail gets next year when it opens because it is a bit out-of-the-way (for now, until more trails open in the new acreage).

In my opinion, Kid's Meal is under-used. I think it is a great way to finish up a ride after coming down Curt's Lane.

I did my first night ride in quite awhile the other day. There were alot of people riding in the dark without lights. I think the earlier sunsets are catching people off guard.

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by cobi View Post
    Love the comments at the end of the article.

On a unrelated topic, I noticed that a re-route of the hike-a-bike section on Andy's Loop (the big climb out of the canyon) has been flagged. If the re-route makes the climb ridable, that would be a huge boost for the trail. The re-route of the Andy's Loop descent from LPR to the canyon bottom last year (or the year before) was excellent in my opinion. Some good work being done recently at LL.

Singletrack Slacker
    everyone that rides in the valley should checkout the COPMOBA website and pick a weekend to come out and build or do maintenance on our trails. We can always use more help, the more volunteers that show up, the faster the new trails get built.There was a lot accomplished this year, Palisade rim, Mack Ridge re-route, PBR, Zip Off, Monday night maintenance at Koko and 18rd throughout the summer. It's been a good year, more people are needed to keep this momentum for the future.

keep the pedals turning.
    I need to ride moooore

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    Good point Heckled. I wished I lived out there so I could be part of all the good stuff that's going on. I've only been to Fruita once (last year for the Fat Tire Festival) and to show my support, I joined COPMOBA and then donated extra to the 'Three Sisters' project.

Singletrack Slacker
    Thanks for the support k2. We'll have some new trail for you when you come back.
    I need to ride moooore