mtbr member
    Sep 2011

Specialized Demo at Crested Butte Bike Week, June 22-24

When June 22nd, 23rd, and 24th
    10:00am to 3:00pm on Friday and Saturday, 10:00am to 2:00pm Sunday
    Expo will be at the 4-way stop behind the Crested Butte Chamber of Commerce

Come join the Specialized mountain bike demo truck for three days of demos at the Crested Butte Bike Week. We now have all mountain bikes, and even more of them, including the Epic 29er, Camber 29er, Stumpjumper 29er, Enduro, SX Trail, Status, Demo 8, Fate 29er, and Safire. We will be there from *time-time* handing out all the best 2012 menís and womenís mountain bikes for 1-hour test rides on Crested Butte's epic singletrack.

If you have your own helmet and shoes, remember to bring them. We have SPD, Crank Brotherís, and flat pedals to loan out. If you have a different type, or you prefer your own, bring those too.

Crested Butte Bike Week: Crested Butte Bike Week 2012 - Crested Butte Mt. Crested Butte Chamber of Commerce

Check out the rest of my demo tour here: Specialized Bicycle Components

Expo location:

View Larger Map
    Last edited by sbcdemomtn; 06-11-2012 at 10:39 AM.

zombie freerider
    What bikes are you demoing at your stops? I can't make the CB visit although that sounds rad but I'm hoping to attend the Freeride Frestival in WP. Sorry if I missed it on the website.

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Hi there, which bike are you interested in? I pick up a new fleet of 40 2013 bikes in mid-July. I'll have a size-run of pretty much every full suspension bike. For the Colorado Freeride fest, I will most likely also have a size run of all the bigger-travel bikes, including the new carbon Demo 8.

zombie freerider
    Ok so this might have just made my day! Testing a demo is what I'm looking for -& the new carbon would be so rad. I've been using my SX trail for bike park duty and it does well but I'm thinking of maybe stepping it up to a full dh and keeping the sxt for everything else...

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Awesome, I'll see you in Winter Park then, and you can try the Demo on all the runs.