mtbr member
    Nov 2012

Riding Partner Wanted!

Hey Guy and Gals, I've been riding by myself a lot lately and would like to ride with someone else for a change. I'm an advanced intermediate level rider(or so I think) and I ride a Specialized S-works FSR.

Recent rides are:

Poison spider mesa on 11-24-12, 3hrs round trip w/ lunch.

Eagles Wing, today 11-28-12, 1hr total. I rode up Pet-E-Kes to Eagles Wing. I had to walk the crazy down hill section on Eagles Wing.

If you are interested in riding let me know. It doesn't matter what your gender or skill level is as long as you're willing to put up with me walking a few obsticles every now and then.

I don't know if it makes a difference, but I'm a 33 yr old single male from Rifle, CO. HaHa! sounds like a personal add but whatever

I'll be headed out to Fruita tomorrow 11-29-12 to ride Horsetheif Bench and maybe something on 18 rd too! Hit me up if you wanna ride!

Thanks,

Clint
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Riding Partner Wanted!-1108121532ax2.jpg  

mtbr member
    I hear ya man, sometimes it is good to have some company. With my weird work schedule it is hard to coordinate. If you are ever riding through Durango, holler at me.
    '11 Trek Superfly 29er SS

Singletrack Slacker
    Check out the Endoholics group on Facebook. They ride every Thursday night at different spots in the valley and usually hang around for beers and food after. The Bike Shop has group rides on Wednesdays at the lunchloops leaving the lot at 6:30. We have a trail building day on 18rd this Saturday, come out and meet some new people.

JW
    I need to ride moooore

mtbr member
    I hear ya man! I'm from NE KS and I need a riding partner as well. Good Luck!

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    Sounds like at least a few of us are in the same boat. That's why I believe in trail comradory.
    JW- I'll check it out but I can't make the trail building session.

Superhero in training
    Clint- I'm in Rifle too. Sounds like we may be similar levels. Let's ride sometimes. I'm down with Moab, Fruita, or hitting the single track here in Rifle. Hit me up sometime.

Heckled- Thanks, I'll check out Endoholics too. Still trying to get more into the mtb community out here!
    Roan Cliff Chaos
    June 15-16 in beautiful Rifle, Colorado
    https://sites.google.com/site/roancliffchaos/

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    Sean, I'll let you know next time I'm riding. I just did the loop 3 at hubbard mesa yesturday, first time and loved it! I didn't realize is was going to be a 15 mile ride or I would have brought lunch!!

mtbr member
    I'm another Rifle rider, there is way more to ride here than you probably know about

My schedule is pretty open for winter, so get ahold of me if you want to ride some local Rifle singletrack.

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    Hank- if theres still no snow in about a week, then I'd love to ride something local!

Superhero in training
    Quote Originally Posted by hankthespacecowboy View Post
    I'm another Rifle rider
    Saw you at Gary's thing last Saturday night and was going to introduce myself, but didn't make it over to ya before you took off.
    Roan Cliff Chaos

mtbr member
    The way things are looking right now, we should be good to go!

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    Hey Clint and ColoSean, I'm here in Rifle as well. I've sent you a pm with my cell phone so feel free to text me and we can try to get in a ride sometime - as the weather and daylight permits.

As Hank says there is some good stuff nearby... and potential for more good stuff if you are the creative type. There are a few riders in the area so we should all get together sometime for a group ride.

Superhero in training
    Wow, there are a few of us out here. Plus, there are more that aren't on the board. Sweet. We may even need to set up a ride that ends at Sammy's (you know, to re-hydrate) or something?
    Roan Cliff Chaos

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    Hey Clint and ColoSean, I'm here in Rifle as well. I've sent you a pm with my cell phone so feel free to text me and we can try to get in a ride sometime - as the weather and daylight permits.

Yeah I tried to reply to your PM but it wouldn't let me, but took down your number. I work 7days on and 7off so I'll shoot you a txt next week. Looks like the weather has rolled in today.

Wow, there are a few of us out here. Plus, there are more that aren't on the board. Sweet. We may even need to set up a ride that ends at Sammy's (you know, to re-hydrate) or something?

I almost stopped in there last night for an amber after my road ride. Also if anyone likes pounding pavement after work I ride nearly every night. Nothin' crazy but like 8-10 miles around Rifle.

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    Alright been riding some Fruita/ Moab stuff but need to get back to my daily rides! Lets hook-up after this snow melts next week and ride!!??

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    I live in GJ and do a lot of solo riding as well. Let me know when you're getting out.

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jselwyn View Post
    I live in GJ and do a lot of solo riding as well. Let me know when you're getting out.
    Will do! If I get a day off next week I might be down in Junction so I'll let you know