Tigers love pepper...

Redlands - water tank trails?

Legal?

Checked it out last night, got the feeling it was private property but seemed to be a popular area with hikers and bikers.

Feel free to PM if you don't want to discuss in an open thread for whatever reason.

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    I used to live 1/2 block away and rode those trails daily. AFAIK, there may be some small parcels in that area that are privately owned--primarily on the eastern side--but the majority of the land in and around the vicinity of the water tank is city-owned property. I verified some of the property (not all) at the City Assessor's Office, where all property inside the city limits can be displayed on one of their monitors where ownership is identified. As always, ride sanely, do not leave trash, respect the hikers & their many dogs, and stay on the trails--we don't want the property to become "illegal" for mtn bikers--treat it like it's yours, cuz it is. I used to hike those trails once every six months or so and pick up trash--there's always some out there.

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    There are a bunch of old motorized tracks on the north end off S. Broadway Rd, but stay off those and go to the fantastic singletrack that has been built over the last year or so. Really well laid out and fun. It's my 10 year old's and I's favorite place in the area.
    OVER the rocks, not around