Thread: Ranchstyle 2013

mtbr member
    Jan 2008

Ranchstyle 2013

Our 6th annual Ranchstyle Bike Festival is nearly here. Starting this Friday the 10th, riders from all over the world will start competing for everybody's viewing pleasure in best trick. The slopestyle course and slalom course are looking as good as they ever have and this moisture has been great. We're looking forward to another fantastic year on the slopestyle course Saturday the 11th. Ranchstyle is going on it's third year of being on the FMB World Tour and we are expecting a great turn out. If you are more into the head to head racing of Dual Slalom racing, make sure to be around on Sunday the 12th. Our slalom course has become well known as one of the longest, fastest, and funnest courses in North America.

If you are interested in learning some new skills and techniques make sure to look into the skills clinics be held on Friday morning by professional Diamondback rider Eric Porter and Fluidride owner Simon Lawton. A womens specific clinic will also be held with professional female rider Lindsay Currier.

This year we are requiring parking passes and will not be running spectator shuttles. Parking passes will be $24 per vehicle and can be purchased here. There will no admittance to the event without one. Normal rules apply, no outside alcohol and no pets.

For more info on the schedule and directions, please check the Ranchstyle Official Website.

Ranchstyle 2013-566__12c8485.jpg

Tigers love pepper...
    $24 parking... Seems a little steep considering no shuttles available.

Oh we'll, I'm out of town this weekend anyway. I haven't been able to attend since the first year. Always seem to have something going on that weekend. Swore I was gonna go this year! Wish you would have posted this last week.

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cobi View Post
    $24 parking... Seems a little steep considering no shuttles available.

Oh we'll, I'm out of town this weekend anyway. I haven't been able to attend since the first year. Always seem to have something going on that weekend. Swore I was gonna go this year! Wish you would have posted this last week.

Yeah we've been a little busy...sorta forgot all about MTBR.

The $24 is per vehicle, the goal was to get people to carpool. As crazy as it sounds, we're trying to tone back the amount of spectators a little bit. We want people there who want to be there, last year with the free shuttle we had a lot of people up there who didn't really know what the event was and seemed to be there because they didn't have anywhere else to be for the day.

We're obviously stoked to get people interested in the sport and stoked on riding, but a back yard isn't always the right place.

Hope to see you next year.