Superhero in training

Racing on the Western Slope

I'd like to compete a little this year and was wondering if there is a good place to look for mtb racing events? I doubt all of the info is in one place, but maybe some people can turn me/us on to some local events?

So far I've found:
    LTR Bicycle Racing in the Grand Valley

Colorado Endurance series Colorado Endurance Series

Any other good recommendations? Thanks!
    Roan Cliff Chaos
    June 15-16 in beautiful Rifle, Colorado
    https://sites.google.com/site/roancliffchaos/

mtbr member
    Dec 2010
    You have two resources covered there. Rocky Mountain Endurance (RME) puts on a pretty good race. Most of their races are in the 50+ mile range. The RME races I have done have generally been pretty fun. It seems that almost every year in late winter someone will post a western states race schedule, typically in various forums (western slope CO and maybe in the endurance racing forum). The big name races seem to advertise on MTBR as well as singletracks.com and mountainflyer.com.

mtbr member
    It's a work in progress currently, but my wife and I are putting together a comprehensive events calendar at CyclingJunction. The main focus is on the Wester Slope but eventually will include most of Utah and the Front Range too. There are a bunch of events in there now and more added daily, but it will still be a while before the list (and the whole site) is close to complete.

Tigers love pepper...
    Quote Originally Posted by shrubeck View Post
    It's a work in progress currently, but my wife and I are putting together a comprehensive events calendar at CyclingJunction. The main focus is on the Wester Slope but eventually will include most of Utah and the Front Range too. There are a bunch of events in there now and more added daily, but it will still be a while before the list (and the whole site) is close to complete.
    Nice looking website shrubeck! Look forward to seeing more content added.

Superhero in training
    Shrubeck- that looks great. It's also really helpful for my question! Once I get my website finalized for the Roan Cliff Chaos (within the next few days) I'll have to submit it to you to get it up there. Although it's not nearly as classy as yours!
    Roan Cliff Chaos
    June 15-16 in beautiful Rifle, Colorado
    https://sites.google.com/site/roancliffchaos/