mtbr member
    Aug 2009

Lost Dog - Downtown Durango

I'm doing this for a friend that lives in Durango.

Her dog has been missing since last Wednesday now, and she's a mess because of it. Please keep your eyes out. There has been some suspicious stuff they've ran into already. I personally feel there is a probability that someone stole the dog. We are hoping that's the worst case at this time though. Regardless of what happened, and why....if the dog is returned there is a no questions asked reward.

The dog is a male Jack Russel Terrier named Frankie. Last seen near College and 4th Ave.

The owner is a mountain biker, so some of you may have met her. Please keep an eye out!

Please PM me if you happen to have any information!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lost Dog - Downtown Durango-frankie.jpg  

DLd
    mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    We saw the owner at the Horse Gulch TH on Wednesday, she asked if we had seen him on our ride, but we hadn't started riding yet. We said we'd keep an eye out for him. We just hit Meadow and Stacey's Loop, but we did not see him on our ride.
    "Great things are not accomplished by those who yield to trends and fads and popular opinion."-Jack Kerouac

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    Thanks for checking in DLd. She's still pretty devastated about the whole thing.

May be a lost cause to keep looking at this point, but something strange can always happen.

mtbr member
    Aug 2012

Lost dog

I believe I saw this dog outside our house this afternoon (Sunday). At least, a dog that looked like this was outside at around 2:00 or so. My neighbor told me her young daughter came right up to it and it was friendly, but when another woman approached it it was aggressive/wary (I didn't see that part).

mtbr member
    Update? Hope Frankie has been found.