mtbr member

Looking for folks to do Kennebec Pass

Hi All,

I'm going to be in Durango from this Friday through next Tuesday. I'm going to be there with a group, but they may not be game for Kennebec Pass. I plan on shuttling to the top and then doing the ride, but I don't want to solo... Long ride, unknown trail, etc. Anyone interested? I'm going to use Hermosa for the lift up there, $30 per person. Ideally, I will do it later during my visit, so the O2 levels will not be causing me as much pain.

Thanks,

--Chris

Blargh
    Apr 2004
    I did Kennebec (used Hermosa Tours as well) a few weeks ago. One of my favorite rides ever, but yeah, getting a partner or two is a good idea, as the people are few and far between, especially on the section between the Sliderock trail and the high point.

mtbr member
    if my crew wasn't talking about fishing as a recreational option, i'd be good to go.

Flaccid Member
    Fishing sounds like a good option, maybe you should join their crew? It's all good.

mtbr member
    Agreed, it is all good. But I have this sneaking suspicion that my fishing days are not as numbered as my epic ride days...