Tigers love pepper...

How long to shuttle gunny

Wanted to take a few guys riding tonight but a few guys have some time constraints. How long would it take to shuttle gunny loop? (not counting time to retrieve the vehicle).

We'd plan on finishing at the LL trailhead not on LP road. I've only hiked it, and it was a few years ago so I don't remember how technical it is. We'll have a few guys that will need to walk a few sections I'm sure.

I'm thinking no more than like 45 minutes top to bottom (plus time stopped for pics, etc...)?

mtbr member
    Yeah prob. about an hour or so..The DH section is over in no time, however it is a very pinch flat prone trail, so maybe allow a little time for those just in case's... Best singletrack around though

Tigers love pepper...
    Thanks D-line. How long are the technical sections? How does it compare to say Eagle's Wing/Tail.... If it's similar to that, I don't want to do it or we're gonna end up with someone walking a bunch of it.

mtbr member
    There is nothing that can compare to eagles, The Gunny descent is just fast flowy and really fun. I think it is worth the pedal out of there.

Tigers love pepper...
    Sweet... thanks!

I think my plan will be to do the decent with them, drop them off and then maybe ride back up to get my truck. We'll see.... it's supposed to be pretty warm tonight!

Tigers love pepper...
    FYI, with a group of 5 moving slow, waiting for people, taking pictures & video, a couple crashes, etc.... it's surprisingly easy to turn this into a 2 hour shuttle.

Great trail though! Can't wait to do it again (solo or maybe with 1 other guy though!)