mtbr member
    Oct 2014

Greetings from the Roaring Fork Valley

Hello,

I've been in the RFV for about 1.5 years now and love it. I ride frequently at Prince Creek, Red Hill, Snowmass, Hunter Creek. The weather has been holding out so I'm still riding around here. Plan to make some trips to Fruita once the snow starts falling. If you're in the area (or not), say hello! Always looking to explore new trails!

roaringfork

mtbr member
    Jul 2014
    Come on over to Paonia when you get a chance too, it's closer than the Grand Valley, and we have a great trail network just outside of town.

mtbr member
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by db440 View Post
    Come on over to Paonia when you get a chance too, it's closer than the Grand Valley, and we have a great trail network just outside of town.
    Thanks, db440. I'll have to check it out!

roaringfork

mtbr member
    Nov 2014
    roaringfork! I am totally agreed with db440 there is numbers of such places where you can make great adventures journey. I remember my own journey there about one year ago I visited there with my friends. We had great adventures time there. In early days this region was only known as fruit producing region. But now this is one of most ideal places for sports lovers. During our trip we had enjoyed a lot biking, hiking. If you want to know about best points of biking trials then click here...Hope this site link will be proved more beneficial for your journey...

mtbr member
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by karles123 View Post
    roaringfork! I am totally agreed with db440 there is numbers of such places where you can make great adventures journey. I remember my own journey there about one year ago I visited there with my friends. We had great adventures time there. In early days this region was only known as fruit producing region. But now this is one of most ideal places for sports lovers. During our trip we had enjoyed a lot biking, hiking. If you want to know about best points of biking trials then click here...Hope this site link will be proved more beneficial for your journey...
    Hey Karles!

Thanks for the reply. I actually went for a ride in Paonia with some locals, pretty epic terrain. Have locals show me around made it that much better! I've also been to Fruita both the kokopelli loops and 18 road. People compare Jumbo Mountain in Paonia to 18 Road, but I think Jumbo blows 18 Road away, very similar but much more extensive.

I'll be riding here in the RFV this weekend. May be the last time until spring! Get out and ride!

roaringfork

mtbr member
    Jul 2014
    Glad you made it over to our valley and got to ride some, wish I could have made it. Hopefully next time!

db

mtbr member
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by db440 View Post
    Glad you made it over to our valley and got to ride some, wish I could have made it. Hopefully next time!

db
    Definitely next time! Great to meet you!

roaringfork

mtbr member
    Check out Rifle sometime. Lots of sweet trails, if you hook up with someone who knows the area. I'd be glad to show you around.