mtbr member

Entropy in Palisade

Thursday morning I left for work early. I could see a odd looking cloud like a scud cloud hanging on the bookcliffs and Mount Garfield but it didn't look quite right. I wish I had come around the corner a little earlier, a friend sent me these pictures.

Dust cloud over the valley

mtbr member
    Fricking awesome shots! I was hoping to see some pics of this. I could see the haze as I drove to work.....knew something wasn't right. Thanks for posting!
    [SIZE=3]Don't take the smooth lines fast, take the fast lines smooth.[/SIZE]
    www.yeticycles.com
    SHIMANO SAINT
    Smith Optics
    Maxxis Tires
    www.mrpbike.com

Bite Me.
    oops - I apologize for that. There were some pesky rocks in the way of my 29er fully rigid singlespeed as I was cruising up that too narrow trail towing my Burley. I guess I got a little carried away widening the route.
    When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race. ~H.G. Wells

mtbr member
    I thought perhaps it was a couple of locals and a dog named Sally building jumps on the expressway. Then I looked at my watch and realized 0600 was a little early for them to be awake. Must have been just a minor earthquake.