Blackie
    Jun 2005

Anything rideable in Durango

Will be in Durango this weekend. Any trails still rideable this late in season?

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Test tracks is dry and rideable.
    Horse Gulch/Telegraph Trails are still a little muddy in parts but rideable.
    Animas City Mountain is dry.

Not sure about the CT from Junction Creek or Dry Fork.

We're supposed to get some rain or snow this week, wednesday and thursday is what they were predicting last time I looked, so next weekend might not be so good.

Blackie
    Jun 2005
    Thanks, will watch the weather.

Towlie for prez
    Sep 2005
    um...Test Tracks is still a muddy mess in lots of places,fyi.

mtbr member
    The La Posta road ride's in good shape

Actually, lots of horse gulch is good to go...not sure about the Sale Barn side...

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Been outta the loop with mtbr in a while, but Durango is an amazing place for honestly anything you want, thus coming to college here for me. Purg has got some ok trails for the actual purg resort, but if you find a group you can shuttle along the side and there are some trails hidden, along the colorado trail is log chutes (mentioned above) which is super fun. the Colorado Trail itself is an amazing place for XC same with the animas trail. if you go up by the college behind is the gulch great network of trails it connects to the 2009 single speed worlds course.
    "the hardest thing i face everyday is when i open up my garage and look at my bike skis glider and climbing gear and think to myself o god what am i going to do today"
    -Chris Davenport-