MNTNBKR

New question here. Anyone Ride @ Durango Mountain Resort ( DMR / Purgatory )?

I got an all season pass and I'd like to take advantage of biking there this summer, but I can't find anyone interested in going with me. I'm not a huge fan of DH riding all by myself

If you ride at DMR, or would like to, post her or send me a PM!
    Durango, CO

Towlie for prez
    Sep 2005
    I dont think they have ANY dh trails?????
    There is the worlds course from the 90's...1 trail is all I was aware of ???
    Anyone??

MNTNBKR
    There's the one they advertise and map, but according to a few others here in town there are some unmapped trails up by powderhouse that you have to ride a little ways to get up to. Anyway, I have an all season pass and I would like to use it, but I everyone I bike with doesn't like lift riding...
    Durango, CO

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    I've riden DMR and haven't found the dh trails. Let me know if they exist and we will be up, my Son has a seasons pass and would like to Dh closer to home. We are in Farmington and have riden Silverton (last 2 years they were open) and now have been riding Pajarito (long drive). We are planning on coming up to Durango this Monday to shuttle if you are interested. I do not know the Durango trails and would be glad to shuttle for guide services (we can bring two vehicles). Both my Son and I are intermediate Dh riders with big bikes.

MNTNBKR
    I work M-F but I am available on the weekends.

For more info on some of the DH trails check out the forums at www.spokejunkies.com, they are a group of riders in the durango area. Some guys on there told me about some of the unmapped trails and there are some photos of those trails on there as well.
    Durango, CO

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Thanks for the info - hopefully we can hook up some weekend.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    I was wondering the same thing and went up there about two weeks ago to check it out. The official trail map shows quite a few of trails but with all the rain we've been getting it looked muddy so I didn't ride. I hung out for about an hour and only saw 4 bikers the whole time. Not sure if its worth it with all of the good trails near town but I'll probably try it out when it drys out.

MNTNBKR
    I'd like to make a trip up there maybe this weekend 7/25 or 7/26.

Let me know if you're interested and we can go find these trails
    Durango, CO

OTB
    bikma cost more thn carma
    i think i could do saturday....
    Be still and know.....

MNTNBKR

... and if we just ...

Looks like we will be going on Saturday 7/25
    I'm going to be up at the mountain (DMR) at 10am, PM me if you are interested in coming.
    Sorry, I can't bring any bikes, I can barely fit mine (disassembled) into my car.
    Durango, CO