The 5th knuckle

You know your 4th sucks when

...you're 6/8 through a growler of Osker Brown ale, you take a sip, and slirp in a wasp that proceeds to sting you twice on your upper lip and once on your lower before you can spit it's dumb ass out.

yes -those who passed high school math know that 6/8 = 3/4. I just know that the size of glass I have, 1 oskar growler = 8 glasses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hernando Gutierrez
    The only thing you have to figure out is don't fall down. To keep riding the bike.

Living the High Life
    Damn dude. I had a friend get one up his shorts riding once. Jeff and I stopped and looked back. Pete had jumped off his bike and was smacking his leg like crazy. We had no idea what the heck was wrong with him at first. He got bit 3 times.

But bit on the lip is worse than on the leg. Sucks!

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Where's the pics, gotta be a classic. Can't imagine what that hurt felt like.

The 5th knuckle
    Wife keeps telling me not to look at her, it's gross.
    The only thing you have to figure out is don't fall down. To keep riding the bike.

Loser
    Mar 2008
    Please take a video of you singing "America The Beautiful" or a similar patriotic song.

Light freak
    Oh man, do I ever feel for you!

Front Range, Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by MCS5280 View Post
    Please take a video of you singing "America The Beautiful" or a similar patriotic song.
    To that^^^^

OP I feel for ya that is some painful shat.

If it makes you feel better my 4th sucked as well. I went out in a boat on Horstooth Res. on Sunday. Yes 3 days ago and got so sunburned I can't move. Today no 4th festivities for me.
    ----------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)
    ************^^^^^^Rock Garden
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqpcBpSsj1A

Bad Andy!
    Unfortunately, I doubt half the high school graduates these days know that 6/8 = 3/4.
    But that is pretty good math at that point into the growler, either way!!
    BTW - why the glass? No need to get it dirty - just drink it straight outta the growler. (maybe that's what you were doing if you didn't notice the wasp before getting it into your mouth?)

The 5th knuckle

After max 2nd dose of benadryl

Bottom lip good, top..... Jolie is jealous.

You know your 4th sucks when-lip.jpg

Loser
    Mar 2008

old skool newbie
    Ohb manb, I amb sorrby but thabt mabde mbe laubgh. Thabanks, Jabay. Gebit better sooboon.

mtbr member
    It would look better if you got stung on the other side to even it out a little.

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Cool sneer.
    A blind man searches in a dark room for a black hat that isn't there. Dashiell Hammett

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by xcguy View Post
    Cool sneer.
    Is that the sneer you give the gals before you secretly snap a shot of their booty?

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    Hate to lol at you but...lol, that sucks.

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2
    I get my boards at Lux-RC.com

The 5th knuckle
    The Benadryl has worn off and this is what I look like, in a very PC non discriminational boulder touchy feeley kind of way.

Dude...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ithnu View Post
    Damn dude. I had a friend get one up his shorts riding once. Jeff and I stopped and looked back. Pete had jumped off his bike and was smacking his leg like crazy. We had no idea what the heck was wrong with him at first. He got bit 3 times.

But bit on the lip is worse than on the leg. Sucks!
    Did I just hear a vote against baggies? No bee ever got up my spandex shorts...I may have to stop wearing baggies while mtn biking.

I did get stung in the face while mtn biking last year. Swelled up like a mother about two days later.
    Quote Originally Posted by BBW
    Its amazing how easy somebody can make 10.000 posts making such stupid comments.

mtbr member
    OUCH!!! That sucks man

bacon! bacon! bacon!
    Toughen up, Buttercup.

FleshwoundGravityResearch
    The same thing happened to my wife 5 minutes after getting to Reggae on the Rocks a few years ago. No benedryl and we couldn't leave or no re-entry. She was miserable.

The 5th knuckle
    Yes unsigned negative rep I do know it's OSKAR and not osker. They are a client of mine. I was drunk with lips 5 times bigger than normal. Sorry I'm a moron and not perfect like you.

Goofing off?
    Ouch.

This almost happened to my daughter at Eldorado Springs. She asked me to pass over her Gatorade which was 6.5/13 full. While passing it over, I took a drink. I could see something flow into my mouth. I automatically spit it out (in a frantic manner of course). On the floor was a yellow jacket. Phew! I'm not religous at all but thanked the lord that there was some 'devine intervention'.

Still to this day, I am thankful she did not get it. I would willingly swallow 5 at a time if it prevents her from having just one get her.

old skool newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by jaycastlerock View Post
    The Benadryl has worn off and this is what I look like, in a very PC non discriminational boulder touchy feeley kind of way.
    This is what came to mind too, but wasn't sure if it was PC or not. Bill Cosby's peice about the dentist was a spin off I am sure. Funny stuff.

Glad you are feeling better. Thanks a lot for letting us laugh at your expense.

And since the spelling police are out neg repping you. I think its "slurp", not "slirp". Fix it now before you get banned for life. I would bump your rep points but don't know how any of that stuff works.

banned
    nice, a pityparty for jhey

how topical