Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: yo inflexi's

mtbr member

yo inflexi's

Let's go to Froooota. Anyone up for meeting up for a weekend or mid week fruita excursion sometime in Sep or Oct? I'm not usually one to plan stuff out really early but I can get some vacation time or whatever with some notice. What do you guys think? If there's some interest lets start throwing some dates around and set something up.

Mike

rr
    I don't do PC
    I'm in for a long weekend or something, a few of us have mentioned it lately

Your retarded
    Yeah, that's definitely been a conversation topic. You can count me in Mike.
    A trail thatís too difficult wouldnít exist because itíd never be used. But, trails can exist thatíre too difficult for you.

I think I can.

Now thats the ticket

Looking ahead into the crystal ball I can see the weekend of October 6th or the 13th as possibilities, any other opinions?

Dam,
    Bikes are FUN

Your retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by JOEMTBR COLORADO
    Looking ahead into the crystal ball I can see the weekend of October 6th or the 13th as possibilities, any other opinions?
    Let's do both weekends. They'll both tentatively work for me.
    A trail thatís too difficult wouldnít exist because itíd never be used. But, trails can exist thatíre too difficult for you.

Inflexable...
    I have a 3 day weekend starting OCT 12...
    Tact is for people not witty enough to be sarcastic...

non-gumbyish
    Nov 2005
    I could be in on the Oct. 6th weekend but the 13th is a wedding anniversary weekend so that is obviously out.

mtbr member
    That sounds to good to pass... Let me know when the plan stands. My work schedule is full of surprises. But for now October weekends look good.

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    The Wednesday night group I've been riding with was talking about going the weekend of the 6th.

If you guys go then it will turn into a rumble that makes the Jets vs. Sharks look like childs play. We live by the West Side Story creed "When you're a Jet you're a Jet all the way. From your first regret to your last dying day."

Do I have to clarify I'm kidding about a rumble?

Your retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by teleken
    Do I have to clarify I'm kidding about a rumble?
    Good thing because I don't "rumble" well.

HAHA PWN
    I would love to go there, even though I neer been there. I'm planning to go there on Labor Day weekend. Just PM me. FYI, I'm more of a weekend guy so I'm not the fastest.....

rr
    I don't do PC
    I vote first weekend of Oct, the further into Oct the higher the chance for a nice little front or snowstorm to come down, I would love to hit up the porc shuttle on one day as well, only an hour or so drive over and WELL worth it!

Kurt- you have a 3 day weekend scheduled 2 months from now??

Inflexable...
    Quote Originally Posted by rroeder
    I vote first weekend of Oct, the further into Oct the higher the chance for a nice little front or snowstorm to come down, I would love to hit up the porc shuttle on one day as well, only an hour or so drive over and WELL worth it!

Kurt- you have a 3 day weekend scheduled 2 months from now??
    No, I mean yes, I mean I have a 3 day weekend every other week. That weekend is the one I have for 3 days...sooooo, Sept 28th would work as well...

Mikey, what about you?

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    We were planning on going to Fruita end of Sept, early October also.

Post up when you get the dates squared and if we can make it we'll be there.

HAHA PWN
    I think I'm going to head out September 29 in the mourning. Maybe head back Monday mourning. Would like to go to Moab on Sunday, but I'm more than willing to stay in Fruita.
    It would be cool to get to know more people on the forums, so I figure this would be a good way to do it.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by kchri
    Mikey, what about you?
    The last few weekends of Sept or the first weekend of Oct are best for me, I could probably to do one of the later weekends in Oct but would have to check with work.

non-gumbyish
    Nov 2005
    I am now definitely in, but the weekend of the 13th in Moab will be crazy with people. There is the 24 hours of Moab race that weekend. Just something to consider. So I will be in Fruita on the weekend of the 6th.

Inflexable...
    Chris, we are talking about FROOOTA! not MOAB...

rr
    I don't do PC
    Yeah I say we camp at 18rd again and do the GJ shuttle one day, but a day trip over to Moab would be cool for a porc shuttle, not very far, around an hour or so.

I can't do that weekend of the 13th, wifey is out of town so I have to stay local, the last weekend of Sept would work for me, but there will be ton's of pep's in Moab and Fruita cause it's post I-bike that weekend, actually the Turner gathering dealy is that weekend and the homers will be in Moab, are we talking a Fri-Sun or Sat-Mon??

I think I can.

I vote for Sept. 28-30th

I will vote for last weekend of September with a Friday-Sunday trip, could leave late Thursday and be ready to ride early Friday, baring any unforseen hang-overs RICH!!!!

rroeder, you missed a great ride yesterday, the mule trail is now one of my first choices, not an easy ride but well worth the effort to include stupid, remember only six more weeks of good weather "The weather Nazi"

Baring any unforseen obstacles, like a real job I am in. Also loudpawls is talking the weekend of Oct 14th for the beanfest, not official yet.

Dam,
    Bikes are FUN

mtbr member
    I'll second the idea of the 28-30

mtbr member

I am in

I am not a current and qualified card holder of the inflexables, but I have ridden with you guys once before and you seem like some good dudes. I will buy some beer for everyone too of course. I think I can swing the 28th to the 30th however I am a little short of leave so I have to check for sure. Soo... the short of it is I am in.
    Live fast, Die young, Leave a good looking corpse!

rr
    I don't do PC
    Quote Originally Posted by bridgestone14
    I am not a current and qualified card holder of the inflexables, but I have ridden with you guys once before and you seem like some good dudes. I will buy some beer for everyone too of course. I think I can swing the 28th to the 30th however I am a little short of leave so I have to check for sure. Soo... the short of it is I am in.
    Hey bridgestone, this discussion has been taken to another venue, it's looking like the 1st weekend of Oct but not certain, if you can make that weekend then post up and and we will try and post here when the date is set.

I think I can.

... and if we just ... October 5-7th it is

We have a group set to go, 5-7 riders at this time, could be a shuttle day on Saturday, other than that looks to be a fun time.
    Mike, I know we kinda confirmed the 28th before but more can come the following, hope that does not mess you up too much.
    Are you bringing any fellow Utins.

Dam,
    Bikes are FUN

Inflexable...
    Quote Originally Posted by JOEMTBR COLORADO
    Are you bringing any fellow Utins.
    They call them Utards...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast