Yappy little dog!

Yeah White Ranch!

Another spectacular day today, without having to find donut holes in the sky. Climbed up Belcher to the upper lot on Bike Patrol and ended up spending most of the day there directing traffic and doling out some first aid.

The climb was well, the climb.

On the way to the upper lot I came across a lady walking some odd pets. You don't see this everyday.

Note: If you see her on the trail, please take extra special care in being polite and following yield rules. Trust me on that one.

GBS threw one hell of a demo day! Kudos to them. It was great hanging around and talking to the bike reps and other riders.

To be continued
    Quite the zoo this afternoon, good fun though.
    P3575303RDH

t.i.t.s.ceo/FR amoeba rep
    [QUOTE=schnauzers] spending most of the day there directing traffic and doling out some first aid.

Thread is worthless without pics of carnage! trust me on that one!

Note: If you see her on the trail, please take extra special care in being polite and following yield rules. Trust me on that one.

As she's walking off trail with her 1800 lb. animals in soft dirt im sure!
    I'm a cowboy on a steel horse i ride!

the blog

Pivot Rider
    Hey Schnauzers,

Remember the truck honking at ya this morning as you were waiting on the side of 93 wanting to cross to go over to WR?.

That was me sayin Good Morning on my way to work!
    Dirt Divas website l Twitter: @thedirtdivas l Facebook

Yappy little dog!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yetigirl
    Hey Schnauzers,

Remember the truck honking at ya this morning as you were waiting on the side of 93 wanting to cross to go over to WR?.

That was me sayin Good Morning on my way to work!
    Ha ha! I didn't know who it was but I was sure it was someone who knew me. I waived and yeah, I'm a dumb-a$$ for crossing in the middle of a highway instead of at the light to save 300' of pedaling.

mtbr member
    Thanks for the pics!

Starts B, ends Rant.
    Great pics. Quick question, I have not ridden White Ranch in years but am riding there tomorrow. Let's say you could take a Yeti 575 or a Fisher Superfly carbon hard tail. Which would you choose (if you had only those two choices)? For reference, Apex=575, Buff Creek= Superfly. As most of you know, GF carbon bikes are delicate flowers.

Thanks
    brant

Yappy little dog!
    Quote Originally Posted by B-Rant
    Great pics. Quick question, I have not ridden White Ranch in years but am riding there tomorrow. Let's say you could take a Yeti 575 or a Fisher Superfly carbon hard tail. Which would you choose (if you had only those two choices)? For reference, Apex=575, Buff Creek= Superfly. As most of you know, GF carbon bikes are delicate flowers.

Thanks
    brant

There were people riding full on carbon bikes at the Demo. White Ranch has some rocks and waterbars with drops, but it's no worse than Apex and I have seen folks with carbon hardtails there as well.

Shread Ready
    Yeah, I went up to check out the demo yesterday and it was swamped at 1:30. I drove all the way down to where the demos were and it was full. I then drove all the way up and did not find one parking space. I didn't have my bike on me so I just bailed out. Oh well, it was a nice day for a drive. GBS did look to have a nice setup and still had some bikes to demo so props on that. Wish I could of got my demo on. Oh well, maybe next time.

And, yeah, I think WR if more geared to FS than HT's. Esp the the trails I like!

Starts B, ends Rant.
    575 was perfect. Trails were perfect.

hehe ...you said "member"
    couple years back I saw a guy walking 4 llamas (or were they alpacas?) on Green Mtn.
    It's a strange site, indeed.
    “Me fail english? Thats unpossible.” - Matt Groening