mtbr member

Yakima 20mm fork adapter

Lots of 20mm users on this forum. I purchased a 20mm adapter and it won't fit my pike or lyric. It sits in the dropouts but the right side doesn't sit flush so the flared part of the thru axle hits it and won't go any further. Anyone else have a similar issue? This is the second one I have tried.

mtbr member
    no one use one of these?

the Chain Guy
    My Lyric has the same issues with my 20mm adaptor. It works, but it isn't smooth.

Now with 20% more fat!!
    Answer: take the suby with the Thule T2, sheesh!!!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by JSD303 View Post
    Answer: take the suby with the Thule T2, sheesh!!!
    But I have this big elaborate plan to be broken down on the side of the road until some hottie shows up to offer assistance but she only has a roof rack. Don't be a dream killer.

Now with 20% more fat!!
    My bad, homie. Good luck with the plan. Are you gonna wear a tube top and daisy dukes? I think that would really help bring the hotties...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by JSD303 View Post
    My bad, homie. Good luck with the plan. Are you gonna wear a tube top and daisy dukes? I think that would really help bring the hotties...
    I got my jorts out of storage in anticipation of this moment. Pair that with my Tapout muscle shirt and I am irresistible.

Who said Punisher?
    As always, you guys crack me up. We need to meet up for beer soon and catch up in life. Those adapters are just hard to deal with. Call Bobby at Rocky Mounts and see what he recommends. Try the 24mm that I have...even more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by FrontRanger View Post
    I got my jorts out of storage in anticipation of this moment. Pair that with my Tapout muscle shirt and I am irresistible.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by VAhardtail View Post
    As always, you guys crack me up. We need to meet up for beer soon and catch up in life. Those adapters are just hard to deal with. Call Bobby at Rocky Mounts and see what he recommends. Try the 24mm that I have...even more fun.
    Hey man, beer always sounds great. Hope you are escaping some of this heat up in Ned. Pretty sad when it is too damn hot to ride in June.