Not just famous; infamous

WTT: Thomson X4 Stem

Yes, it's shallow of me, but I'd like to trade my like-new silver Thomson X4 stem, 100mm x 0 degree stem for a black one. Can ya help me out? Link to ad.

TIA.

Edit: For those who don't want to read down this thread, I've found a stem. Thanks RickyD!
    Last edited by coolhandluchs; 04-09-2008 at 11:58 AM.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    I got one. Responded to your ad also.

I'm in the Springs if you want to meet up in Castle Rock or something.

eci
    cool hands your still around these parts???

Wanna hit up a psu game at pat's this fall? yeah i know its a few months of but, WE ARE...

Thanks Ricky...

...I got your email. Hopefully we can meet up soon.

Quote Originally Posted by snowskilz
    cool hands your still around these parts???

Wanna hit up a psu game at pat's this fall? yeah i know its a few months of but, WE ARE...
    Yup, been really busy with work and kid(s), still in the DTC, but will probably be moving to (luckily) the west end of town soon. The family's getting bigger, so we need more space. Won't hurt to be closer to singletrack as well.

Which Pat's do you haunt? PM me, maybe we can bootleg some Yuengling out here by September. Drinking Black & Tans and watching JoePa's kids run up the middle, that's the proper way to kick off fall.

eci
    Quote Originally Posted by coolhandluchs
    Yup, been really busy with work and kid(s), still in the DTC, but will probably be moving to (luckily) the west end of town soon. The family's getting bigger, so we need more space. Won't hurt to be closer to singletrack as well.

Which Pat's do you haunt? PM me, maybe we can bootleg some Yuengling out here by September. Drinking Black & Tans and watching JoePa's kids run up the middle, that's the proper way to kick off fall.
    im always at the downtown one when psu is the late game(darn time diff). We were there for the game vs. osu and it was standing room only.

When you moving out this a way, the west side is so much better

Stem swap done!

Many thanks to RickyD for helping me out. He even delivers!.

Quote Originally Posted by snowskilz
    When you moving out this a way, the west side is so much better
    Living on the west side's gonna be great. Now the commute into the Tech Center, that's another story. Hopefully I can find some work out west and switch jobs this summer.

Later