mtbr member
    Sep 2011

Winter Park Red Bull Final Descent Pictures

Here's a link for images from the Red Bull Final Descent at Winter Park Resort.

It's going to take me a couple of days to edit and upload everything but I have made my way thru a good chunk of the images so far.

Enjoy!
    Jody

rider of bicycles
    Jul 2008
    Pics look sweet as usual. Are you planning on taking photos at the Angel Fire Final Descent?

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    I would love to go to Angel Fire but unless I get a huge response from people buying images I will be not. Last year I had a few people enquiring about pictures from Winter Park but at the end of the day only had a handful if that purchase from the event. To educate people about how much work is involved for me.....I spend 8 hours shooting up at Winter Park this past Saturday and so far about 27 hours editing/retouching and uploading pictures. I still have a couple of more hours to go. Most other photographers or photo companys shoot pictures then just upload them. I personally retouch, color correct etc every single image that is why I believe my images are better than the average. That's enough of me rambling.

rider of bicycles
    Jul 2008
    $10 for high quality pics seems pretty reasonable. C'mon folks, buy those pics!

Although, I recommend putting much more aggressive water marks on your photos. Currently, people can open a high res pic with a very minimal water mark, save it or screen shot it. It makes stealing them too easy. I bring up the point because I want photographers like yourself to succeed, btw.

Check out the water mark from the photogs at Whistler:
    BikeParkPhotos.com

Thread Terrorist
    Jody,
    We'll be placing one big order tomorrow. I just hope I can remember all the images!!!

Would be nice to not only get the originals, but also we'll be chatting about prints too!
    Golden Bike Park Group

Peak Cycles Gravity Team & Bikeparts.com
    Trestle Bike Park

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jodygrigg View Post
    It's going to take me a couple of days to edit and upload everything but I have made my way thru a good chunk of the images so far.

Enjoy!
    Jody
    Love the photographs Jody. As a photographer myself I can appreciate your hard work fully. I will be ordering some soon! Keep it up, its awesome to ride something liek this and then remember it with great photographs!