mtbr member

Winter Park Race Series

Anyone else signing up for this?

I am hoping to find some folks to carpool with. I'm planning on riding all but the 7/19 race, as I have another commitment on that day.

Anyone in need of transportation on race days, and willing to contribute a few bucks for gas? I can carry three bikes, four people and gear.

Pretty flexible, PM me and we can work out details.
    I drank the 29er koolaid- turns out it was POWERade

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    I would be interested...Are you going to pre reg? What class? Do you plan to hang out after or head right home?
    2011 Sponsors: Rocky Mountain Racing, Golden Bike Shop, WTB

mtbr member
    I'm already pre-registered for Women's Sport. They give you a good price break on the series for early registration.

As for the "hang around" part- that depends. Have you raced at Winter Park before? Is there anything worth hanging out for?

Again, I'm pretty flexible. I wouldn't mind staying long enough for lunch and a beer afterwards. Home mid-afternoon?

TaS
    mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    I'd be interested in joining the list for car pooling from the Denver Metro area. Pre-registered for Mens old guy Sport class. Will readily contribute to the gas fund, "hang around" or alternate days of being driver (full size truck with plenty of room).

Have a Day

Tom

Go hard or go home
    I will be doing most of these, but don't know my sked yet exactly...I do know I want to do the valley to valley race and likely the KOR...
    Best coffee ever... www.copperdoorcoffee.com/

mtbr member
    .Bump

First race in the series is next Saturday! So far I have one probable YES for carpooling. I can carry one more racer with bike and gear. Anyone else interested? It's time to start working out the details...

I Crash Often
    Nov 2006
    I might sign up for them depending on my work schedule. I live 15 miles from the resort so if anyone would want to meet up for some lunch/beer if I'm not riding, I'm up for that.

It sucks that there's still snow up there, but it's melting pretty fast in the warm weather.