mtbr member

Winter Park Race Series

Anyone else signing up for this?

I am hoping to find some folks to carpool with. I'm planning on riding all but the 7/19 race, as I have another commitment on that day.

Anyone in need of transportation on race days, and willing to contribute a few bucks for gas? I can carry three bikes, four people and gear.

Pretty flexible, PM me and we can work out details.
    I drank the 29er koolaid- turns out it was POWERade

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    I would be interested...Are you going to pre reg? What class? Do you plan to hang out after or head right home?
    2011 Sponsors: Rocky Mountain Racing, Golden Bike Shop, WTB

mtbr member
    I'm already pre-registered for Women's Sport. They give you a good price break on the series for early registration.

As for the "hang around" part- that depends. Have you raced at Winter Park before? Is there anything worth hanging out for?

Again, I'm pretty flexible. I wouldn't mind staying long enough for lunch and a beer afterwards. Home mid-afternoon?

TaS
    mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    I'd be interested in joining the list for car pooling from the Denver Metro area. Pre-registered for Mens old guy Sport class. Will readily contribute to the gas fund, "hang around" or alternate days of being driver (full size truck with plenty of room).

Have a Day

Tom

Go hard or go home
    I will be doing most of these, but don't know my sked yet exactly...I do know I want to do the valley to valley race and likely the KOR...
    Best coffee ever... www.copperdoorcoffee.com/

mtbr member
    .Bump

First race in the series is next Saturday! So far I have one probable YES for carpooling. I can carry one more racer with bike and gear. Anyone else interested? It's time to start working out the details...

I Crash Often
    Nov 2006
    I might sign up for them depending on my work schedule. I live 15 miles from the resort so if anyone would want to meet up for some lunch/beer if I'm not riding, I'm up for that.

It sucks that there's still snow up there, but it's melting pretty fast in the warm weather.

Members who have read this thread: 0