mtbr member
    Oct 2005

Winter Park Opinions Needed

Yo,
    Never been up to WP for trail riding and their website sux at giving insightful information about the types of trails around the resort. Any opinions about the network of Cross Country trails would be helpful to me. Also, any reccomendations on camping in the area would be gr8 as well. Thanx for replying in advance.

Late.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by rmalling
    Yo,
    Never been up to WP for trail riding and their website sux at giving insightful information about the types of trails around the resort. Any opinions about the network of Cross Country trails would be helpful to me. Also, any reccomendations on camping in the area would be gr8 as well. Thanx for replying in advance.

Late.
    http://www.epicsingletrack.com/ is their race website but you can get to the maps from there.
    http://www.epicsingletrack.com/trails/trailmaps.html

Tons of good riding up ther.e

I can't ride 45!
    Plenty-O-camping on Vasquez Rd. Lots of trails pass through that area as well.

Trail Sanitizer
    Quote Originally Posted by rmalling
    Yo,

Late.
    There are better maps for sale in the WP area. There are good trails on both the east and west side of the highway. I like High Lonesome on the east side and the Tipperary/Spruce Creek on the west side. Lots of riding to be done out there and the trails are in pretty good condition.

mtbr member
    Oct 2005

thanx

thanx everybody!!