Do y'all think the trails will be rideable to race, or are they gonna postpone it? I want to race it and finish this time since I had a dnf last year thanks to a taco'ed wheel. In order to race I need to call off sick from work tomorrow to avoid being out of town for work on saturday. If they do postpone it I'd rather not make the "sick" call. It's kind of a gamble, not sure what to do.
Results 1 to 10 of 10