Your retarded

Wiki Trail Conditions

What are the conditions of Wiki Trail 1.23 miles in from the north trail head just past the large rock on the left but before the downed tree on the right 20' further up as of 10:58:36 this morning, Friday, February 22, 2008? Anyone?
    A trail thatís too difficult wouldnít exist because itíd never be used. But, trails can exist thatíre too difficult for you.

Perpetually single track
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickle
    What are the conditions of Wiki Trail 1.23 miles in from the north trail head just past the large rock on the left but before the downed tree on the right 20' further up as of 10:58:36 this morning, Friday, February 22, 2008? Anyone?
    Still not funny...

Don't give up the day job just yet.
    The more out of shape you are, the steeper the hill looks.

Your retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by ibmkidIII
    Don't give up the day job just yet.
    The day job is why I'm here. Some of this stuff takes a long time to compile.
    A trail thatís too difficult wouldnít exist because itíd never be used. But, trails can exist thatíre too difficult for you.

friend of Apex
    I love amateur comedy hour at MTBR.
    the drugs made me realize it's not about the drugs

slow
    Mud was 36.3 degrees. Air temp 44 degrees. Trail had 23 ruts through the middle and 6 ruts going around the mud. Trail had been widened to 7' 6.5" by riders going around said mud bog. There were prints from a black lab and two golden retrievers to the left of center. Mountain lion tracks skirted the right side of the large rock. Two sets of hiking boot tracks and three sets of running shoe tracks. Boots appeared to be size 9 and 11. Shoe prints were 6,8, and 9.5. Would post a photo, but left my camera in the car.

Your retarded
    Thank you, sgltrak. See, how hard was that guys? And you all make it out to be some big deal.

Chronic 1st-timer
    Quote Originally Posted by sgltrak
    Mud was 36.3 degrees. Air temp 44 degrees. Trail had 23 ruts through the middle and 6 ruts going around the mud. Trail had been widened to 7' 6.5" by riders going around said mud bog. There were prints from a black lab and two golden retrievers to the left of center. Mountain lion tracks skirted the right side of the large rock. Two sets of hiking boot tracks and three sets of running shoe tracks. Boots appeared to be size 9 and 11. Shoe prints were 6,8, and 9.5. Would post a photo, but left my camera in the car.
    Pfft. How vague......I coulda licked my fingertip & stuck it out the window to get that info.
    What we wanna know is, who made those 6 ruts outside the mud? Tread patterns? Tire pressure at the time? Rider's height/weight?

Chillaxin 'n Chilcotin!
    Wiki Trail? How dare you post anything that even MENTIONS the Wiki Trail! All it takes is for the wrong person to read this and that trail will be CLOSED and all of our hard work and illegal trail making will be down the tubes!!!

Rule number 1: no one talks about the Wiki Trail...

Your retarded
    Anyone with a 3-year-old's internet search skills can find it anyway. I don't see what the big deal is.

Perpetually single track
    Anyone with a 3-year-old's internet search skills can find it anyway. I don't see what the big deal is.
    Fortunately that precludes over 95% of this group's members from finding it.
    The more out of shape you are, the steeper the hill looks.

mtbr member

Wickie on YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELLFgmD2zo4

This must be Nickle catching air.

Oh, So Interesting!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaba Klaus

Dear Klaus:

That minute of my life is going to cost you a dollar. Please paypal to my email address,.

Thank You,
    Dave

Strava: turn off your dork logger when you're not on sanctioned trails.

skillz to pay billz
    Map?

Inflexable...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaba Klaus

Klaus, is there something you need to share with the group?...
    Tact is for people not witty enough to be sarcastic...

mtbr member
    Wickie is in Norway. Unless Harvar takes him on a journey. Usually Harvar get himself into trouble. But then Wickie has a splendid idea and all ends well.

Good night now. Sleep well - but take the thump out of your mouth first.

zrm
    mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    The friggin shuttle monkeys have infested that trail anyway. You can't ride it without getting run off the trail by some tatted up bozo in a storm trooper outfit.