Bad Andy

Wicked night at White Ranch

Sorry a.masonbrink - couldn't resist the title.
    Were any of the rest of you at White Ranch tonight?
    What a great night for a ride. Perfect conditions, perfect weather, not overly crowded.
    Headed up with an old riding partner that doesn't ride much these days. He wanted to do Whippletree, so we went Belcher to Whippletree to where it intersects with Longhorn. He turned around there. I picked up the pace a little and headed down the rest of Longhorn, then up the rest of Longhorn, sessioned the big rock just above the Maverick/Longhorn intersection until I made it (4th time), past the upper lot, and the upper upper lot, and up Belcher to the top, then all the way down Belcher, sessioned the rock garden at the bottom on my way out until I made it both up and down (3rd try each).
    I know these aren't that great of an accomplishment for some of you, but for an aging, semi-out of shape dude, I was kinda proud of myself.
    Sorry - no shirtless photos, I don't look quite as good as a.masonbrink.
    Do all the rest of you make it up that rock and the rock garden all the time, some of the time, never?
    See ya on the trails.

bacon! bacon! bacon!
    Good on ya!

I usually can make it up that rock & through that rock garden. Depending on how $hitty the sand is...

Oh - and I'm aging and semi-out-of-shape too.

And I suck to top it off.