Thread: Why is it when

mtbr member
    Apr 2004

Why is it when

you start getting a crack in your windshield the crack is always on the driver's side?

Why is it...your turn.
    A blind man searches in a dark room for a black hat that isn't there. Dashiell Hammett

Team Inflexible
    Really dude, these are the subjects you want to discuss during prime time biking season??????? Sorry but your non MTB related posts are starting to wear on me. I guess I don't have to open them but windshield cracks? CMon' Man!

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Hey, it just happened an hour ago, just like that. Guess you missed my Valmont and Spring Brook threads.
    A blind man searches in a dark room for a black hat that isn't there. Dashiell Hammett

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by xcguy View Post
    you start getting a crack in your windshield the crack is always on the driver's side?

Why is it...your turn.
    Thanx for the levity you old crippled fart!
    Naysayers never apologize. Critics go to their grave thinking everyone else is wrong.
    ╭∩╮( . )╭∩╮

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Pau11y View Post
    Thanx for the levity you old crippled fart!
    I'm trying to figure out which of the "old...crippled...fart" descriptions aren't accurate but, sadly, I have to say you nailed it.

mtbr member
    I'm trying to figure out which of the "old...crippled...fart" descriptions aren't accurate but, sadly, I have to say you nailed it.
    ...but I say it out of love man!
    Naysayers never apologize. Critics go to their grave thinking everyone else is wrong.
    ╭∩╮( . )╭∩╮

13 yrs old in my own mind

Why is it...your turn.

............your in a rush to get home traffic is worse than normal, or it is a beautiful day all day UNTIL you get off of work?
    Too many hobbies and not the proper income to support them all. Where's my karma boat?

mtbr member
    ...you go camping, you're always awakened in the middle of the night by at least one group of inconsiderate asses who feel like they have to shout instead of keeping it down so others can sleep