Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mtbr member
    Oct 2004

Why miSSionary why?

Every wed. night last spring, my little buddy miSSionary and I would ride from his house to the top of GM and back. This year, he is nowhere to be found. I got the call last night that he has officially broken up with me in favor of his sweet new girlfriend! I mean, she is REALLY HOT but this was our time, just this one night a week to ride bikes. He can ride her the other 6 days of the week. Oh well, I guess the best thing I can do is just be happy for you. At least now when the phone rings my wife doesn't say, "is that your little butt buddy Cole calling?". A few more therapy sessions and I think that I'll get through this.

Now with 20% more fat!!
    Hang in there man! I was wondering where miSSionary was - haven't seen him posting on here in awhile. If you need to get out and trounce someone on the Sheep, count me in!

skillz to pay billz
    is his GF as hot as his avatar? if so I understand.
    Last edited by nOOby; 03-26-2008 at 12:54 PM.

Slacker

Dont worry Mateo

I am here for you man

Perpetually single track
    Quote Originally Posted by mateomtb
    Every wed. night last spring, my little buddy miSSionary and I would ride from his house to the top of GM and back. This year, he is nowhere to be found. I got the call last night that he has officially broken up with me in favor of his sweet new girlfriend! I mean, she is REALLY HOT but this was our time, just this one night a week to ride bikes. He can ride her the other 6 days of the week. Oh well, I guess the best thing I can do is just be happy for you. At least now when the phone rings my wife doesn't say, "is that your little butt buddy Cole calling?". A few more therapy sessions and I think that I'll get through this.
    Life's rough buddy...

6:00pm C470 Green lot....today.
    The more out of shape you are, the steeper the hill looks.

Chronic 1st-timer
    She's gotta go to work sometime.......at least long enough for him to spin out a lap.

A few more therapy sessions and I think that I'll get through this.
    You better not go after Spike to replace miSSionManiac, I'll be pissed. He 's mine, all mine

Ed

Hairshirt Rider
    He can ride her the other 6 days of the week.
    That'll get old and before you know it you'll be back in the speed dial rotation.

trail waggler

Wurd, they'll get hitched...

Quote Originally Posted by Loudpawlz
    That'll get old and before you know it you'll be back in the speed dial rotation.
    Then he'll have 24/6 available!
    MY dog can lick YOUR dog!

DWF
    Non Dual Bliss
    I don't know why this thread is so funny!
    A man must have enemies and places he is not welcome. In the end we are not only defined by our friends but those against us.

Obviously Single

I know what ya mean!

Leaves ya feelin a little used, doesn't it?
    The Lee-Man

A witty saying proves nothing. -- Voltaire

SS Chimp
    mateomtb...he even mentioned "gears" and "bike" in the same sentence...the dude has changed.
    Last edited by 32x18; 03-27-2008 at 05:36 AM.
    all single...all the time

Chronic 1st-timer
    MiSSionary spotting reported atop Dakota Ridge y-day.
    No worries kids, he's out there!

Perpetually single track
    Quote Originally Posted by lubes17319
    MiSSionary spotting reported atop Dakota Ridge y-day.
    No worries kids, he's out there!
    He's dead to me.
    The more out of shape you are, the steeper the hill looks.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007

... and if we just ...

Quote Originally Posted by ibmkidIII
    He's dead to me.
    Give "ol miss" a break, I once walked off the golf course on the 8th hole after my hot new gf called me and wanted to "see me".

breathing helium
    Quote Originally Posted by DWF
    I don't know why this thread is so funny!
    Ditto.

"Bros before hoes." (to quote Nelson from the Simpsons) Tongue firm in cheek.

pin 'er up
    Quote Originally Posted by cocheese
    Ditto.

"Bros before hoes." (to quote Nelson from the Simpsons) Tongue firm in cheek.
    Ha ha ha, well then I must throw out there that with Mateo's hair as long as it is and his having a wife and all...well, isn't Mateo too then in the "hoe" category cocheese?? I am just trying to utilize the best garden tool for the job you know, Mateo's just can't offer what she can...But if he can I don't wanna know about that.
    brokefork, thanks for the support, Mateo's married so he doesn't have to work as hard for the "action" if you know what I mean...wait...strike that, he may have to work even harder!!
    ibmkidIII, your dead to me too, I hope we both see eachother dead on the trail one day soon!
    lubes17319, don't tell them all that I've been riding...it is a ploy to keep 32X18 away from me so I can train in secret ...I need gears to get away from that freakshow, now that my secret is out he is going to need to be shanked, I'll give an adress to any willing party wanting to take this task on. Any takers?? JSD303?? FreakyC?? Anyone??
    Ed, Mateo's a "hoe", have you not been reading this?? Spike's already gone I bet. Sorry. I have no words for your loss.
    LeeMan, Move back! Wait, move HOME!
    Loudpawls, still not old!!
    DWF, I don't think anything in here is funny at all...it must just be us...Maybe just me even...I dunno.
    Okay, I gotta go...I got things to do people!!
    HAPPY TUESDAY MTBR FOLK!!
    Black Sheep...where it'ss at!!
    "I'm not known for my patience. Patience is a polite quality and often appropriate, but it rarely gets things done. Impatience, however, is the hunger for results and intolerance for excuses and delays." LA

mtbr member

Wink i'm just sayin'...

I mean, she is REALLY HOT

Really I am that slow
    Gears WTF!

say it anit so!!!!
    Read my BLOG!

Nipple twister and bike builder at Borealis

http://www.borealisbikes.com/

breathing helium
    Quote Originally Posted by miSSionary
    Ha ha ha, well then I must throw out there that with Mateo's hair as long as it is and his having a wife and all...well, isn't Mateo too then in the "hoe" category cocheese?? I am just trying to utilize the best garden tool for the job you know, Mateo's just can't offer what she can...But if he can I don't wanna know about that.
    brokefork, thanks for the support, Mateo's married so he doesn't have to work as hard for the "action" if you know what I mean...wait...strike that, he may have to work even harder!!
    ibmkidIII, your dead to me too, I hope we both see eachother dead on the trail one day soon!
    lubes17319, don't tell them all that I've been riding...it is a ploy to keep 32X18 away from me so I can train in secret ...I need gears to get away from that freakshow, now that my secret is out he is going to need to be shanked, I'll give an adress to any willing party wanting to take this task on. Any takers?? JSD303?? FreakyC?? Anyone??
    Ed, Mateo's a "hoe", have you not been reading this?? Spike's already gone I bet. Sorry. I have no words for your loss.
    LeeMan, Move back! Wait, move HOME!
    Loudpawls, still not old!!
    DWF, I don't think anything in here is funny at all...it must just be us...Maybe just me even...I dunno.
    Okay, I gotta go...I got things to do people!!
    HAPPY TUESDAY MTBR FOLK!!
    Dude, you pulled off the proverbial gatling gun of prose there! Well played. I think I need to listen to more gangsta rap before I start throwing out references to garden tools like that.

Anyway, welcome back.

Sorry for the pile-on there.

SS Chimp
    Quote Originally Posted by miSSionary
    It would appear that your offer goes unanswered. Come to think of it the "shanking" threats never seem to materialize..what gives?
    all single...all the time

Now with 20% more fat!!
    LOL... If I shanked everyone faster than me, there'd be nobody left to ride with. If I have any hope of ever getting faster I need to ride with people like 32x18, not shank them.

pin 'er up
    Quote Originally Posted by cocheese
    Dude, you pulled off the proverbial gatling gun of prose there! Well played. I think I need to listen to more gangsta rap before I start throwing out references to garden tools like that.

Anyway, welcome back.

Sorry for the pile-on there.
    Ha ha ha, I think too much gangsta rap was played around me before I got on-line.
    "I'm not known for my patience. Patience is a polite quality and often appropriate, but it rarely gets things done. Impatience, however, is the hunger for results and intolerance for excuses and delays." LA

pin 'er up
    Quote Originally Posted by 32x18
    It would appear that your offer goes unanswered. Come to think of it the "shanking" threats never seem to materialize..what gives?
    The time is near for you 32X18, the time is near!! It hasn't happened to you yet as it could be a "one time thing" and I don't want to get it done too fast...I wanna enjoy it a bit.

pin 'er up
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowerThenSnot
    Gears WTF!

say it anit so!!!!
    It ain't so...no worries!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast