locked - time out

Who could've known?

I could've saved myself a broken wrist (2 times over) last year had I seen this tutorial on ejecting from the bike in the event of an endo.

http://www.bikerfox.com/bicycle/crash/
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by s1ngletrack; 12-10-2004 at 03:25 PM.

Bad Case of the Mondays
    Quote Originally Posted by s1ngletrack
    I could've saved myself a broken wrist (2 times over) last year had I seen this tutorial on ejecting from the bike in the event of an endo.

http://www.bikerfox.com/bicycle/crash/
    I used to live in the same town as this fool and saw him ALL over the place. He's an interesting sort.

locked - time out
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdub
    I used to live in the same town as this fool and saw him ALL over the place. He's an interesting sort.
    He seems pretty bizarre. He's got some extraordinarily strange "glamour shots" type stuff on his site - not to mention all of his um... bike tricks. I guess if flipping over your bars is what floats your boat, it could be worse...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Stand back

let me guess...

Quote Originally Posted by s1ngletrack
    He seems pretty bizarre. He's got some extraordinarily strange "glamour shots" type stuff on his site - not to mention all of his um... bike tricks. I guess if flipping over your bars is what floats your boat, it could be worse...
    You were out 'surfing for hotties and he caught your eye? It's like a joke or a halloween gag. I wonder if anyone's told him about it yet?
    Golden Bike Park

Golden Connector Trails need your support!

locked - time out
    Quote Originally Posted by dbabuser
    You were out 'surfing for hotties and he caught your eye? It's like a joke or a halloween gag. I wonder if anyone's told him about it yet?
    Actually - I thought he was Bob Roll when I first saw a pic of him . You should check out the website above - someone else linked to it in another thread - there's some spooky sh1t on there. I, too, thought it was a joke - unfortunately it doesn't appear to be.
    Last edited by s1ngletrack; 12-10-2004 at 09:53 PM.