Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Wheres this trail?

2K views 43 replies 21 participants last post by  Funrover 
#1 ·
Another lesson in riding bikes isn't always about the mileage but the places you go and the adventures you have with good friends.
For those of you who knew where I went today let this game play out please :)

See less See more
#12 ·
mountaingoatepics said:
getting warmer, this area of water drains into Peru Creek and its name and the trails name are identical.
What's next, you want me to list the indigenous species found along the route by their scientific names and estimated populations? :D

#17 ·
DWF said:
What's next, you want me to list the indigenous species found along the route by their scientific names and estimated populations? :D
oxygen deprivation altered the name of this thread...it should of been whats the name of this trail?;)

Hint: they did this better then we did a few years back off of this trail

#23 ·
big galoot said:
Ruby Gulch? interesting
Ding, Ding, Ding....Ruby Gulch it is...was attempting loop 4 of the Montezuma's Revenge.

From the top of Grays we were gonna see if we could ride the CDT to Argentine Pass and drop back into Horseshoe Basin. Do you know Galoot or anyone else?

We made it to 13,200 and realized the rest of the climb to Grays was gonna take longer then we thought with bikes attached to our way undersupported packs, need a frame pack I think. We thought aboubt leaving our bikes there and just hiking Grays as an out and back up the seldom used Southwest Ridge but I needed to be home around 2pm so we bailed, hiked back down and hiked up/rode down part of Lenawee as an out and back.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.