mtbr member
    Mar 2007

Where to ride and anywhere to rent a bike near Denver?

I'm catching a flight tomorrow morning to Denver for work and going to be out there all week. Since the skiing ain't so hot right now, it looks like I'm going to try to ride. Where do you guys recommend to ride if you only had 1 or 2 days? Also, where in the Denver area can I rent a bike and helmet?

mtbr member

what do you like to ride?

goldenbikeshop.com -- they've got a decent fleet of rental bikes (intense & ellsworth if i recall)...

from golden, you're minutes away to several front range "open space" trails (some you won't even need to drive). let us know what you are looking for (technical, climbing, moderate, etc.) and we can make a recommendation.
    -
    .And following our will and wind . . .
    . . .We'll ride the spiral to the end
    and may just go where no one's been.

beer is too easy to drink
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by fach
    I'm catching a flight tomorrow morning to Denver for work and going to be out there all week. Since the skiing ain't so hot right now, it looks like I'm going to try to ride. Where do you guys recommend to ride if you only had 1 or 2 days? Also, where in the Denver area can I rent a bike and helmet?
    i think there is a sorts rent place with bikes like 86th and wadworth too if youre a little north west of downtown denver and one of the best philly cheese steak places is right in the same shopping center too.
    six pack cooler coming soon!