mtbr member
    Nov 2010

Where to go down south along I-25?

Hey y'all. I was just glancing over a few threads about palmer park and pueblo. I was just wondering what would be best to ride? I am coming from Boulder. Just looking for fun, techy riding. I'll be heading down there this week. Any suggestions? Maybe trail suggestions (with directionality) and a place to get a beer afterwards. Thanks!

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Palmer Park is good to go, less of a drive, and more techy than Pueblo. That said, Palmer can be a bit of a rat maze. If you want a guide any day this week just PM me. I have some appointments every day this week, but also free time to ride every day too.

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kjbike View Post
    Palmer Park is good to go, less of a drive, and more techy than Pueblo. That said, Palmer can be a bit of a rat maze. If you want a guide any day this week just PM me. I have some appointments every day this week, but also free time to ride every day too.
    Thank you. I would hit you up on that offer but my friends and I are kinda slow. Are the trails labeled individually? Or is it just kind of a big mess?

3 Legged Big Top
    Mar 2009
    Palmer Park isn't very big but there are a lot of trails that are not marked that often or at all. You will find quite a variety from smooth to techy in a short distance of the same trail. Good place to go explore the trails. Its small enough that you will easily find your way back to the car if you just remember which corner( NW, SE, ETC) you parked near.

Have Fun, Curtis