Thread: Where to go?

mtbr member
    Oct 2012

Where to go?

I didn't get enough riding this weekend and was thinking of doing a quick run before coming into work tomorrow and/or Friday. Sun comes out at 6:30am and I don't have to be at work until 8am. So that give me about 1hr of riding (depending how close to Denver the trail is).

Any recommendations for a quick fix? I'm into beginner/moderate trails. What do you suggest? Hoping there is not to much ice on the trails.

pain intolerant
    Apr 2006
    You'll get more useful responses if you state the locations of home and work.

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Ice on the trails? Did I miss a freak winter storm somewhere?

Look into Green Mountain or North Table.... or if you want to punish yourself before work, do the Belcher Hill climb at White Ranch.

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by smmokan View Post
    Ice on the trails? Did I miss a freak winter storm somewhere?

Look into Green Mountain or North Table.... or if you want to punish yourself before work, do the Belcher Hill climb at White Ranch.
    +1 for all of these suggestions

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    That makes sense,

I live in Englewood and work in Denver (I-25 & Alameda)

a2b
    that made me really dizzy
    Apr 2007
    chimney gulch. approx 1:15 up and down.

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    Ran Highlands Point this Saturday and it was a fun trail. Adrenaline cycles were out there demoing some really nice bikes. Had the chance to take out a $6K Cannondale Lefty. Pshhh very nice bike.

The wife had a great time too, hit the mud at the creek crossing but still came out with a smile on her face.

After that I dropped her off at her moms house for lunch and I headed out to the Mathew Winters area and ran some trails there... WOW those trails are no Joke. No pictures of them. Hoping to head out there this upcoming weekend if we have good weather.