Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Whats Dry??

879 views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  DSR 
#1 ·
just curious what everyone is planning on riding?? any visuals up near buff creek?? hope to get out friday, saturday, sunday and monday (got a new bike and have a 4 day weekend)

#4 ·
don't know why i ask any questions on this forum, all i get is wise ass comments....last week i went to Vail to visit family and was told it was cold and snowy, well i didnt' bring my bike and was bummed (sort of) all weekend......

#11 · (Edited)
ibmkidIII said:
shrug...if I had a 4 day weekend, I'd be going to Moab/Fruita that's all. I imagine Buff Creek will be in a good shape. I sorta assumed someone else one have something better to add.
Well, I really wanted to go to Fruita this weekend, (sorry about that, by the way) but the flake factor really got me down and now it looks like I'm flaking too.

Out of two separate groups that initiated Fruita trips, everyone has dropped out.

However the good news is that since I have been all work and no play for months (except for 6:AM Tues/Thurs and Sat mornings) I have 3 weeks vacation saved up and *cough* lots of sick days left...

I also have inlaws in town most of November so kid issues are largely handled. Then in mid December, I'll be a living a life of sloth and decadence while the family is in Dixie visiting family....

Woa!! Use it or lose it so I'd better get busy vacationing!

Anyway it looks like I'll have lots of ski time if there's snow before the new year, or lots of biking time if there's anyone who want's to help me plan a trip to Fruita or Moab, etc.

Anyone up for that?

#12 ·
Take note that it's 24 hours of Moab weekend at Moab so things will be a little crowded there this weekend since a lot of "support" folks hit the other trails. Probably not crazy crowded, but just something to consider. Fruita/GJ is always a good call though. S

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.