30 something dad

What a difference a day makes...

Well, with 5-10" on the way today, I guess it was too good to be true with all the dry trails recently...here's hoping that this is it and in a week or so we're back to riding local dirt...

I can barely see across the street it's snowing so hard!

TEAM TOPEAK - ERGON
    As of 7:45 AM on Sunday, March 2 it's not so bad in Fort Collins..........yet

I was hoping for 5 hours of dirt today. It might....just might.....be still possible today.

30 something dad

asleep the snow came flying

here in superior it started snowing around 5:30 and the wind is whipping something fierce. i was hoping to get a run in but it may be a good day to chill out indoors.

now in superlight!
    nothing doing in lakewood- I just shovelled about 2" off my driveway- after having to work yesterday #@$#@! Hopefully the coming week will stay warmer and dry for another attempt next weekend!
    If you don't stop whining- I'll call the whaaaa-mbulance!

mtbr member
    Well it's been snowing since 5.30 here in Broomfield and now it looks like it over as of 9.30 even the sun came out for 3 min's .LOL . We had about 3 Inch's so i hope thats all we get?

skillz to pay billz
    It's like 80˚ and beautiful here in kauai, guess I picked the right week to get away.

Tribe Member
    After getting in 65 miles on the road yesterday...just knew that GM and other places would be a zoo, there is not an option of getting out today. Winding blowing around 25+ mph at the light rail station at Yale and I-25.

Guess I will just download music all day and lay on the couch...which is never a bad thing
    Proud Tribe member since 1992 - looking for better singletrack to be ridden year round

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by nOOby
    It's like 80˚ and beautiful here in kauai, guess I picked the right week to get away.
    Can you bring some back to get rid of this snow?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by yetirich
    Guess I will just download music all day and lay on the couch...which is never a bad thing
    It's a good day to stay in and play Wii that's for sure.

slow
    Just a trace in Ft Collins as of 1:00pm, but it all blew away. Looks like maybe an inch or so in HTMP and Lory west of town. Beginning to clear to the north.

TEAM TOPEAK - ERGON
    Low trails are good up in Fort Collins/Loveland. I just rode the Foothills Trail, Lory, Blue Sky to Loveland and back, and Coyote Ridge. I did not ride up into Bobcat or HTMP as it looked very snowy.

March 2 Zone 2-3 tempo

March 2 Zone 2-3 tempo

March 2 Zone 2-3 tempo