Rolling

West Mag bike patrol is epic

Just ride the bus up, ride around, hand out maps, help peeps and have fun. Yeah right!

The theme for today is mushrooms; they are everywhere, and all kinds. If you enjoy the beauty of colorful shrooms, hit the school bus trail. Pretend you are Alice in Nederland, and you are all set!

You can tell the "good" ones because they have the smiley faces.

Soon after the mushrooms, I was wondering why the trail had split and was glowing in a "follow me" sense! ????

Odd I thought...then I realized the horse peeps love this section, the punjy stick trail, and prolly hate ducking under that tree on the left.

Eventually the rain came...and then the lightning! just as I was heading to the dots....

I took cover in a rock pile I found just when I was almost totally soaked. But it made my life warmer and made me feel more secure regarding the lightning strikes.

It was nice when it all passed.

50 miles later, Wahoos fish tacos was dinner! Yum Yum.
    Last edited by lidarman; 08-18-2007 at 11:22 PM.

Rolling
    nevermind, corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by lidarman
    Pretend you are Alice in Nederland, and you are all set!
    Me likey post

Ed

Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
    Very nice. Looks like a good ride was had.
    Florence Nightingale's Stormtrooper

mtbr member
    Nice pics man! I need to get up and ride with ya sometime! I am hoping to patrol again on the 1st if my schedule doesn't get hosed.

Rolling
    Quote Originally Posted by bike21
    Nice pics man! I need to get up and ride with ya sometime! I am hoping to patrol again on the 1st if my schedule doesn't get hosed.
    I might be done with the patrol season unless I fill in for last minute bails.

BTW, I have seen you site. Where do you get the forks you use for your work?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by lidarman
    I might be done with the patrol season unless I fill in for last minute bails.

BTW, I have seen you site. Where do you get the forks you use for your work?
    I get the parts from local shops. Usually they are blown out forks and the parts are just sitting in the recycle bins. Works out great.

I am working on a kind of a re-launch of the lamps and website this fall. Hopefully things will pick up a bit

Even if we don't patrol together, we should get out for a ride soon. I could use some photo tips as I am a budding photographer myself.

Card Carrying Member
    Great post, Rich! That smiley mushroom is so Super Mario that it's crazy.

[SIZE="7"]1up![/SIZE]

you, me... ride soon.