locked - time out

we'll see how long it takes...

Nevermind...it's gone

for the mods to delete my thread. I am looking to trade my Planet X Pitbull urban/park/dj bike for a road bike. Since mtbr has no trade section in the classified - I thought I'd try locally. I you know of anyone who might be interested in such a trade - PM me or e-mail me @
    s1ngletrack@comcast.net

I am looking for a road bike 55-56cm so that I can get some rides in with my dad who recently underwent hip surgery and is now banned for life from the trails (okay - he's not really banned, but it sounds tougher that way)

Thanks for looking

Josh
    Last edited by s1ngletrack; 11-22-2004 at 02:16 PM.

DWF
    Non Dual Bliss
    Quote Originally Posted by s1ngletrack
    I am looking for a road bike 55-56cm so that I can get some rides in with my dad who recently underwent hip surgery and is now banned for life from the trails (okay - he's not really banned, but it sounds tougher that way)

Thanks for looking

Josh
    I've got a sweet metallic yellow cross frame built out of Foco that's pretty much a 54 square. It's got a ding in the seattube, but it's cherry other than that. Cross bikes are wicked cooler than road bikes.

locked - time out
    Quote Originally Posted by DWF
    I've got a sweet metallic yellow cross frame built out of Foco that's pretty much a 54 square. It's got a ding in the seattube, but it's cherry other than that. Cross bikes are wicked cooler than road bikes.
    Agreed - I just sold my Jake the Snake over the summer, unfortunately I've already closed the deal - thanks though. Fortunately though, I hooked up a decent deal:
    Attached Images Attached Images

DWF
    Non Dual Bliss
    Agreed - I just sold my Jake the Snake over the summer, unfortunately I've already closed the deal - thanks though. Fortunately though, I hooked up a decent deal:
    Nice. I went out and checked that frame and it wasn't a 54 as I remembered it but a 50x52. Too small for my son so it's got to find a new home.

locked - time out
    Quote Originally Posted by DWF
    Nice. I went out and checked that frame and it wasn't a 54 as I remembered it but a 50x52. Too small for my son so it's got to find a new home.
    Do you guys race cross?

DWF
    Non Dual Bliss
    Do you guys race cross?
    Hell no! Cross is too hard and I quit racing of any type around '98 or '99. I'm too old, too fat, and too slow to race anything other than the dogs to get a good spot on the couch. I've barely ridden at all in the last three years and put on 30+ pounds. I'm in the process of losing that dunnage and getting myself back into shape now that I have my business somewhat under control. I've been inspired by a buddy of mine, Bruce Bates, who just became the XC Expert National Champ for his age group and he's near 20-years older than me. I'll be 43 on the 24th if you wish to send gifts.

Stand back

nice...

I got a road bike a while back to rehab my knee after ACL surgery. Commuting is cool, and some road riding is fun - ie: Lookout, Squaw Pass...
    Just wish I had a better route to work. Wadsworth is the most direct, but 13 or so miles during rush hour before I'm fully awake can't be healthy.
    Golden Bike Park

Golden Connector Trails need your support!