Build Advocate Educate

THIS weekend: Buffalo Creek Trail Work and Celebration, July 13th & 14th

Give back to the places you love to ride! Join COMBA for a weekend of trail maintenance, celebration, food, camping and group rides at Buffalo Creek July 13th and 14th. On Saturday we will be tackling several needed maintenance projects around the Buffalo Creek trail system. Saturday evening will feature a free dinner and beverages and optional night ride and campground bike competitions. Camp with us on Saturday night following the festivities. A light breakfast will be served on Sunday morning before a group ride departs for the day.

Please register so we can better plan stewardship projects, meals and group rides:

http://comba.org/content/buffalo-creek-13-14

We will be meeting at 8:30 AM on Saturday at the Miller Gulch trailhead south of Bailey. Please be at the Miller Gulch trailhead and ready to go at 8:30 AM. We will be camping at the Miller Gulch trailhead as well. Don't forget to bring your own lunch and water (we will be packing our lunches into the work site), sturdy work clothes and boots, and your bike!

More details on volunteering, including a map to Miller Gulch trailhead, can be found at:

http://comba.org/content/buffalo-creek-trail-building-day-volunteer-information

Follow updates on the weekend at Colorado Mountain Bike Association | Build Advocate Educate, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to email Jason Bertolacci at jason@comba.org.

t.i.t.s.ceo/FR amoeba rep
    Sorry I can't make this! I hope you get some folks up to help out!!! The trails we like to ride could use some payback!! Is schnauzers playing sat night???

Look forward to pics of work !
    Thanks COMBA
    I'm a cowboy on a steel horse i ride!

the blog