Open the canned peaches!

Weekday afternoon rides - No. Front Range

With school back in session and the chitlins doing their thing, I've found myself with a bunch of free weekday afternoons. Yup, I'm going to ride my bike. So, if anyone is interested in getting together for riding within about an hour of Fort Collins from around noon to five weekdays (later is possible to, but will need to be okayed by the dinner committee) give me a shout. My schedule is a little weird (7 days on, 7 days off Wed. to Tue.) but there's a good chance I'll be available. Most likely this week I'll be riding Fri, Mon, Tues.
    Fall's a great time to ride and I'm looking forward to doing some.

Sgltrk - Hoping to hit up your Tues eve. Horsetooth ride next week if your going.
    Slow is Smooth, and Smooth is Fast.

Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
    I've got quite a few weekdays off as well. Off for five days, starting next Wednesday. I'd be up for riding up there; still quite a bit of stuff that would be new-ish to me. Don't get up there as much as I should, considering it's not too far from me in Longmont.
    Florence Nightingale's Stormtrooper

slow
    K,
    We plan on the usual HTMP next Tues.

If all goes well, I might be able to get out for an hour or hour and a half tomorrow afternoon around 3:00. Short on time, so will probably be Michaud / Shoreline / Maxwell.

MW

Open the canned peaches!
    Scrub - I go back to work on Wed. on your first day off, so that won't work. But, keep it in mind and I may try to post again when I start my next stretch off (one week from coming wed.)

Sgltrk - I think I'm gonna try and ride earlier and spend a little more time out. Maybe head up toward Lyons or (shhh) possible road ride up Rist. If it doesnt work out that way, I may go later. I'll let you know.

Bodhisattva
    Thurs Sept 7th I'll be done early.
    Any interest in maybe looping Crosier & Indian? Would be a big ride and probably best to shuttle with 2 cars. Lemme know if there's any interest.

Open the canned peaches!
    Thursday is no good for me, back to work, but I would like to check out Indian sometime. From what I hear it's not the easiest to find and best not to try alone especially the first time, so if you or anyone else is interested in guiding sometime, let me know.

Members who have read this thread: 0