mtbr member
    Mar 2006

... and if we just ... Waterton/Roxboro Loop Distance..?

being this trail is like 10-15mins from my condo i was wondering if you could tell me how long this loop is cause i have yet to hit the watertonloop, & from a scale of being hardcore 1-10 how would you rate it & whats the distance?

I ride a bike.
    It's something like 13 miles from the Waterton trailhead and back. The first five some miles is just a dirt road, and then the Roxborough Loop is single track with some good climbs and a few technical sections. It's a great ride, I'm sure you will like it.

loco
    From the start of the Waterton parking lot with the loop is 18 miles
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." (Ferris Bueller)

mtbr member

Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by Indatreez
    being this trail is like 10-15mins from my condo i was wondering if you could tell me how long this loop is cause i have yet to hit the watertonloop, & from a scale of being hardcore 1-10 how would you rate it & whats the distance?
    Konacoffe has it right. From the WC parking lot and back around the Rox loop is about 18 miles. I rode it on Saturday and it's in great shape. Rating is about 5. There's one semi big drop on the Rox loop, the final climb up the 'V' is a bit tedious, but no big deal. The climb to Lenny's is no big deal either with nothing too technical. Overall I'd give it a 5, it's a nice fun fast loop.
    I have one firm belief about the American political system, God is a Republican and Santa Claus is a Democrat P.J. O'Rourke