mtbr member

Smile Wanted - local welder

Howdy all-

I am looking for a local welder for light aluminum welding. Preferably not too far from Boulder but I am willing to travel for a good welder.

I am working on some new lamp designs and need some work done. Since my welding skills are sub-par and I don't even own a welder I need some help

Thanks for any info!

Just F##king Ride!
    Guys at AAI do all my automotive welding and are in Arvada, CO

http://www.aaispeed.com/

AAI Speed Equipment
    5985 Lamar
    Arvada, CO 80003

Phone: 303-422-3571

Business Hours:
    Monday - Friday = 9:00AM to 5:00PM,
    Saturday = 9:00AM to Noon,
    Sunday = Closed.

Good guys they build roundy round cars

pin 'er up
    James of Black Sheep Bikes, he does Alum.
    Black Sheep...where it'ss at!!
    "I'm not known for my patience. Patience is a polite quality and often appropriate, but it rarely gets things done. Impatience, however, is the hunger for results and intolerance for excuses and delays." LA

feel the Force
    Quote Originally Posted by miSSionary
    James of Black Sheep Bikes, he does Alum.
    Unforntunately, James is buried in a backlog of orders. He doesn't have the time for side projects right now.

pin 'er up
    Quote Originally Posted by mtbjedi1
    Unforntunately, James is buried in a backlog of orders. He doesn't have the time for side projects right now.
    Guess I am to blame a bit there as he's got like three side projects from me alone right now!!

mtbjedi1, your bike ROCKS!! Sorry, didn't have time to add comment to your thread, very nice!!
    Black Sheep...where it'ss at!!
    "I'm not known for my patience. Patience is a polite quality and often appropriate, but it rarely gets things done. Impatience, however, is the hunger for results and intolerance for excuses and delays." LA

Card Carrying Member
    AAI, good guys and just down the street from the shop I work at (RS Motorsports). They're doing an aluminum intake manifold for me.

Your retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by kitchenware
    AAI, good guys and just down the street from the shop I work at (RS Motorsports). They're doing an aluminum intake manifold for me.
    No way! I know you guys. I just sold my 2000 Audi A4 1.8T. I was part of Edition 719 before they really dissolved. There's a good chance we might have met at Autocrosses or shows.
    A trail thatís too difficult wouldnít exist because itíd never be used. But, trails can exist thatíre too difficult for you.

Card Carrying Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickle
    There's a good chance we might have met at Autocrosses or shows.

Yeah, probably so. I didn't even know 719 dissolved. We (DCI) had a bbq a year or two ago and there were a lot of 719 members who came up, you weren't there were you?

Your retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by kitchenware
    Yeah, probably so. I didn't even know 719 dissolved. We (DCI) had a bbq a year or two ago and there were a lot of 719 members who came up, you weren't there were you?
    Yeah, I was. That was a fun BBQ, actually. I'm the one who brought the longboards.

719 didn't so much dissolve, but some of the very active and true hardcore enthusiasts abandon ship. There was a period a few months back where it was a social club full of drama and not much else. I think things have improved, but at a slow pace.
    A trail thatís too difficult wouldnít exist because itíd never be used. But, trails can exist thatíre too difficult for you.

mtbr member
    Jan 2005
    A friend of mine would definately be interested. He has all the equipment at his house to weld aluminium. e-mail me @ cutoffshorts@gmail.com and I'll get you in touch with him. He doesn't really use computers, so calling him would be your best bet. I just don't want to post his phone number online.

Eric

mtbr member
    Thanks for the responses all! I think I found a good guy for the job.