Stand back

Want a say in what gets built along Clear Creek?

Golden is holding public meetings to garner input for the upcoming City of Golden Clear Creek Corridor Master Plan. Saturday there are three 2 hour sessions, starting at 9am and running til 3pm. The more pro-bike comments they get, the better. I'm picturing singletrack running along the river, with some dirt jumps along the way...
    Last edited by dbabuser; 04-30-2010 at 08:47 PM.
    Golden Bike Park

Golden Connector Trails need your support!

lone rider
    Quote Originally Posted by dbabuser
    Golden is holding public meetings to garner input for the upcoming Clear Creek Master Plan. Saturday there are three 2 hour sessions, starting at 2pm and running til 6pm. The more pro-bike comments they get, the better. I'm picturing singletrack running along the river, with some dirt jumps along the way...
    What no link? Clear Creek Master Plan or Clear Creek Corridor Master Plan?
    From the clear creek O.S. plan maybe we can get them to open Beaver Brook to bicycles :
    Many connections with existing trails or open space should be made, including links to open space and trails in the municipalities of Blackhawk, Georgetown, Silver Plume and Idaho Springs. If a mountain bike system is successfully provided, it would connect to the Greenway. Linkages to the neighboring counties would also be promoted. Transfers of management to OSC of county-owned parcels at the junction of Highway 6 and the County line need to be accomplished as soon as possible to ensure a link to Jefferson County’s Open Space that extends down to the City of Golden.

I like this one too
    -Work with Jefferson County to route and construct a trail to Bergen Peak and beyond to Elk Meadow.
    prolly won't happen in my lifetime though!
    http://www.co.clear-creek.co.us/OSWebsite/Planning.htm

Stand back
    Fixed - this is just Clear Creek corridor that's within the city limits. I had the hours wrong, too.
    The website was down when I posted this initially, so I was working off my own faulty memory. ops:
    Golden Bike Park

Golden Connector Trails need your support!